From: cao911 on
I use to be able to copy or save pictures in jpg format (or others) to my
hard drive etc. Now for reasons I can't figure out I cannot save any pictures
I receive from my family - there is no error message - it just will not save
the pictures - and it use to. Microsoft Outlook 2003. Any tricks or line I
have to run?
--
cao911
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"cao911" <cao911(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

>I use to be able to copy or save pictures in jpg format (or others) to my
> hard drive etc. Now for reasons I can't figure out I cannot save any
> pictures
> I receive from my family - there is no error message - it just will not save
> the pictures - and it use to. Microsoft Outlook 2003. Any tricks or line I
> have to run?

Describe the process you're using to try to save them?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]