From: Jacob A. Servay on
I am trying to back up my contacts. According to the help file, it SHOULD be
under File, Options, advanced and in there should be a export. Mine is not
there. Does anyone have any ideas why this is?

Jacob

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on

Jacob A. Servay wrote:
> I am trying to back up my contacts. According to the help file, it
> SHOULD be
> under File, Options, advanced and in there should be a export. Mine is
> not
> there. Does anyone have any ideas why this is?

You can get to it from the File, Open, Import menu too... but its in
Advanced: http://slipstick.me/jing/export_001.png

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=46471

http://www.outlookforums.com

From: Jacob A. Servay on
I see the picture, but in my outlook 2010 it simply is not there. Weird huh?
I did however find it in the FILE OPEN. Thank you for your help