From: Mike on
Does anyone know how to organize +100 mail folders in Outlook? It is very
difficult to scroll and read these +100 mail folders. Color-coded these
folders would be my first choice but Outlook doesn't offer this function. Is
there another add on software to Outlook to make things more easier to
organize these folders and to work with? Please advise. Thanks very much.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Mike" <Mike(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Does anyone know how to organize +100 mail folders in Outlook? It is very
> difficult to scroll and read these +100 mail folders. Color-coded these
> folders would be my first choice but Outlook doesn't offer this function. Is
> there another add on software to Outlook to make things more easier to
> organize these folders and to work with? Please advise. Thanks very much.

No need to post more than once. Read the response you've received already.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]