From: Lucas on
I am using Exchange 2010 Standard in a single server solution. The server is
a member server on my domain running Windows Server 2008 Std. I created
seven meeting rooms for our employees to book meetings in. I configured each
of them to use the booking attendant and automatically process the
invitations. It seem to work correctly for a short time but, now the
invitations seem to sit in the inbox of the room and never process.

Does anyone know how you check the booking attendant queue or what has been
processed? Or how to resolve this issue?