From: Bart Bervoets on
Any numbers i can substitute for this?
From a compaq pc power supply and this supply is
very expensive, so it's worth to try fixing.
After fixing i test in an old PII so if it blows, i don't take
the good machine down.

Bart Bervoets

From: Inty XP on
In data Sun, 25 Jun 2006 21:07:35 +0200, Bart Bervoets <nekobe(a)online.be>
ha scritto:

> Any numbers i can substitute for this?
> From a compaq pc power supply and this supply is
> very expensive, so it's worth to try fixing.
> After fixing i test in an old PII so if it blows, i don't take
> the good machine down.

Try 2N1925,2N476,AC126,MP21G.

--
Inty.Evolution
intiglietta(a)email.it -> per email normali e con immagini Jpeg
From: ian field on

"Inty XP" <intiglietta(a)email.it> wrote in message
> In data Sun, 25 Jun 2006 21:07:35 +0200, Bart Bervoets <nekobe(a)online.be>
> ha scritto:
>
>> Any numbers i can substitute for this?
>> From a compaq pc power supply and this supply is
>> very expensive, so it's worth to try fixing.
>> After fixing i test in an old PII so if it blows, i don't take
>> the good machine down.
>
> Try 2N1925,2N476,AC126,MP21G.
>>
>> Bart Bervoets
>>

> --
> Inty.Evolution
> intiglietta(a)email.it -> per email normali e con immagini Jpeg

It looks likely the OP has made an error in identifying the part - it
doesn't seem very likely that an ancient germanium transistor would be found
in a Compaq PC-PSU!

From: Inty XP on
In data Sun, 25 Jun 2006 18:29:59 +0200, ian field <dai.ode(a)ntlworld.com>
ha scritto:

> It looks likely the OP has made an error in identifying the part - it
> doesn't seem very likely that an ancient germanium transistor would be

2N60B = N-Channel 600 Volt Mosfet (I-PAK)

From: Jeff Liebermann on
"Bart Bervoets" <nekobe(a)online.be> hath wroth:

>Any numbers i can substitute for this?
>From a compaq pc power supply and this supply is
>very expensive, so it's worth to try fixing.
>After fixing i test in an old PII so if it blows, i don't take
>the good machine down.

Wrong part number. You're missing some digits in the part number. My
guess is that it's a 2n60xx or something similar. The "B" might
actually be an "8" but I doubt it. The 2n608 is an old small signal
PNP TO-5 xsistor which would never appear in a modern power supply.

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl(a)comix.santa-cruz.ca.us
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Grundig TV MFW70-2410/7