From: pepzin on
Hello,

I am looking for pinouts of an RF modulator made by Mitsumi,
MDF33-UE4102.

It has 6 pins, named V, G, A, N, Bm, Bb (plus the internal RCA).

My guess is that V = Video IN, G = Ground, A = Audio IN, N = No
Connection and that Bx is power, but what does M and B stand for on the
B-connectors?

Thanks,
Robert

From: Franc Zabkar on
On 26 Jun 2006 12:20:19 -0700, pepzin(a)gmail.com put finger to keyboard
and composed:

>Hello,
>
>I am looking for pinouts of an RF modulator made by Mitsumi,
>MDF33-UE4102.
>
>It has 6 pins, named V, G, A, N, Bm, Bb (plus the internal RCA).
>
>My guess is that V = Video IN, G = Ground, A = Audio IN, N = No
>Connection and that Bx is power, but what does M and B stand for on the
>B-connectors?
>
>Thanks,
>Robert

AFAICT ...

Bm = MOD+B = Modulator Section B+ = +5V

Bb = BST+B = Booster section B+ = +5V

See
http://www.mitsumi-components.com/Catalog/hifreq/rf/mdf/33/text01e.pdf
http://www.mitsumi.co.jp/Catalog/hifreq/rf/mdf33/ump30a/text01e.pdf

The "UE" in the part number may indicate that it is for the German
market.

- Franc Zabkar

Pages: 1
Prev: 2N60B substitute?