From: divoch on
Say I get 3 PAYG or Zero SIM and download Skype software on to my unlocked
SE K810i . Will I be able then to take this 3 SIM out and put back my Orange
SIM and use it straight away? In other words would or could the Skype
download modify my mobile settings in some detrimental way that it would not
be straightforward to put back and use my Virgin OVP SIM?

regards
divoch

From: Steve Terry on
"divoch" <divoch(a)REMOVETHIShotmail.com> wrote in message
> Say I get 3 PAYG or Zero SIM and download Skype software on to my unlocked
> SE K810i . Will I be able then to take this 3 SIM out and put back my
> Orange SIM and use it straight away? In other words would or could the
> Skype download modify my mobile settings in some detrimental way that it
> would not be straightforward to put back and use my Virgin OVP SIM?
> regards
> divoch

You would have to change data settings for the two networks

If you aren't going to use OVP Virgin for data then it won't matter

Steve Terry
--
Get a free Three 3pay Sim with �2 bonus after �10 top up
http://freeagent.three.co.uk/stand/view/id/5276

From: divoch on

"Steve Terry" <gfourwwk(a)tesco.net> wrote in message
> "divoch" <divoch(a)REMOVETHIShotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Say I get 3 PAYG or Zero SIM and download Skype software on to my
>> unlocked SE K810i . Will I be able then to take this 3 SIM out and put
>> back my Orange SIM and use it straight away?
> You would have to change data settings for the two networks
>
> If you aren't going to use OVP Virgin for data then it won't matter

I use OVP Virgin for voice and text only but text is data and so would that
be affected?
thanks
divoch

From: Steve Terry on
> "Steve Terry" <gfourwwk(a)tesco.net> wrote in message
>> "divoch" <divoch(a)REMOVETHIShotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Say I get 3 PAYG or Zero SIM and download Skype software on to my
>>> unlocked SE K810i . Will I be able then to take this 3 SIM out and put
>>> back my Orange SIM and use it straight away?
>> You would have to change data settings for the two networks
>>
>> If you aren't going to use OVP Virgin for data then it won't matter
>>
> I use OVP Virgin for voice and text only but text is data and so would
> that be affected?
> thanks
> divoch

The Sim will normally automatically determine which SMS settings
the phone will use

Steve Terry

From: divoch on

> "divoch" <divoch(a)REMOVETHIShotmail.com> wrote in message
>> "Steve Terry" <gfourwwk(a)tesco.net> wrote in message
>>> "divoch" <divoch(a)REMOVETHIShotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> You would have to change data settings for the two networks
>>>
>>> If you aren't going to use OVP Virgin for data then it won't matter
>>>
>> I use OVP Virgin for voice and text only but text is data and so would
>> that be affected?
>> thanks
>> divoch
>>
> The Sim will normally automatically determine which SMS settings
> the phone will use

Thanks, divoch