|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
o2 filtering downloads ?
"Brian Gregory [UK]" <ng(a)bgdsv.co.uk> wrote in message news:rLednUJMnL0QYP_RnZ2dnUVZ8imdnZ2d(a)giganews.com... SNIP Is this called "Mobile Broadband" which usually seems to imply you can use it more or less as you wish or "Mobile Internet" which often implies only browsing (a rather vague term) on you... 13 Aug 2010 10:19
uk.telecom.mobile mini FAQ (weekly posting)
This is a weekly short posting giving brief details of where to find more information about the subject of uk.telecom.mobile: mobile telecommunications in the UK. There is also a companion group called uk.telecom for discussion of non-mobile topics. Before you post, please consider which group to use and then po... 11 Aug 2010 02:48
half-unlocked phone: vodafone and o2 but not t-mobile
Hi, I bought what I believed was an unlocked phone from carphone warehouse. A vodafone sim works in it and an o2 sim works in it but not a t-mobile sim. I tried another phone which came from asda. Same story: the t-mobile sim will not work in it but other sims do. When the t-mobile sim is used, the phone po... 11 Aug 2010 22:29
Research
Hello. A Market research company in West London is currently conducting PAID MOBILE PHONE STUDY. We are looking for ANDROID MOBILE PHONE users. The interview will last up to 2 hours, and you will receive �50 as thanks for your time. If you are interested in taking part please email mobile.research.london(a)gmai... 10 Aug 2010 05:51
Virgin mobile and tethering -charges ?
Does anyone know what charges Virgin mobile will levy for very occasional [once every few months] tethering on a monthly contract? Regards ... 11 Aug 2010 13:39
Unlocked SIM-free I-Phone 4
Peter wrote: What is the best deal available on this? A friend abroad is looking for one but over there the best is 850 euros... Any tips much appreciated. Tesco -- David Kennedy http://www.anindianinexile.com ... 10 Aug 2010 21:21
free laptop dongle deal
Do you have to cancel at the end of the contract or does it automatically renew ? Stephen ... 9 Aug 2010 17:55
Alcatel OT-708, can't delete contacts.
I can view, edit them etc, but there's no option to delete them. Any ideas? this is baffling me! ... 8 Aug 2010 16:44
Motorola V220 mobile phone.
Can anyone here help please? I have a second hand V220 that I'd like to hook up to the PC (win XP-pro) via its mini-USB connector, mainly to exchange MP3 tunes and photos taken with the built in camera. The official website: http://www.motorola.com/Support/GB-EN/Consumer-Support/Mobile-Phones/V220_Default+... 8 Aug 2010 12:19
Any reasonable GPRS providers on PAYG
Want to use GPRS on a spare phone, but trying to find a PAYG provider that is reasonably priced. Are there any? It will only be for occasional use to check email and log into MSN. I would stick a 3 sim in, but it wont support their 3G network :( Any thoughts? Thanks ... 12 Aug 2010 07:07
Android vs WM6.5 convince me which is best
I am looking to buy an HTC HD2 or similar but have always used Windows Mobile in the past. I am not bothered about Sync'ing to any PC, with docs and email etc, so which is best, or are they both good, but its all down to personal preference. I keep hearing 'Android this and android that' but is android really any... 10 Aug 2010 12:30
hi
Is it possible to unlock the iphones via codes? -- arun11 ... 10 Aug 2010 15:49
iPhone 4 32GB Chinese/English functionality
Zhang Dawei wrote: Does anyone have experience of the above phone, especially if they have tried its Chinese capabilities? Does it accept Chinese SIM cards, and allow input of Chinese characters in txt messages, etc? An unlocked version should accept any SIM provided it's the micros sim type. I'm ... 7 Aug 2010 23:26
Blackberry features? (correction)
"Steve Terry" <gfourwwk(a)tesco.net> wrote in message news:i3ich2$6k9$1(a)news.eternal-september.org... Hi, i have a friend with a sim free Blackberry 880 Correction: 8800 Steve Terry -- Welcome Sign-up Bonus of �1 when you signup free at: http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/G4WWK ... 6 Aug 2010 22:35
Blackberry features?
Hi, i have a friend with a sim free Blackberry 880 and he wants to know the best and cheapest way to access features as BBM Anyone know any sites worth checking out? Steve Terry -- Welcome Sign-up Bonus of �1 when you signup free at: http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/G4WWK ... 9 Aug 2010 06:50
DealsOnMobiles
Best Deals on Contract Mobile Phones & PAYG Mobile Phones....www.DealsOnContractMobiles.co.uk ... 6 Aug 2010 21:29
See mono PHF for Nokia 6300
I use a Nokia HS-47 handsfree with a Nokia 6300 phone. The HS-47 is stereo but using 2 earpieces is fiddly. Does Nokia make a mono handsfree which works with the 6300? ... 9 Aug 2010 15:42
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11