First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Orange Line 2 ends August 18th
Orange have announced that Line 2 for existing customers ends August 18th The future's bright, the future's any other than FT Orange Steve Terry -- Welcome Sign-up Bonus of �1 when you signup free at: http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/G4WWK ... 17 Jul 2010 15:14
Blackberry O/S upgrade
Just upgraded my curve 8900 to O/S 5. Lots of things seem to have changed. Cannot now put into standby by holding down mute key. Cannot put my name and address on screen. Text messaging seems to have changed (for the worse?). Anyone else have comments on this. Peter ... 8 Jul 2010 04:49
Nokia 6303i, Nokia 3710 Fold or Nokia 2710 Fold
Hello, I want to buy a new moble and have narrowed my choice down to three. 1. Nokia 6303i 2. Nokia 3710 Fold 3. Nokia 2710 Fold I'm a very light user of mobles and like the design of all three phones, but would prefer a flip up phone. I need the phone to be Pay As You Go and on the Orange netw... 8 Jul 2010 14:45
Orange 3G SIM-Only upgrade problem - solved
I am pleased to report that Jonathan at the Orange Response Team was able to help. He sent me a new 3G SIM which has now been activated on my existing account. John ... 8 Jul 2010 06:58
Tracking/locating a mobile phone in the UK
Is there a relatively simple way to track the location of a mobile phone in the UK? Ideally free, obviously, but low-cost would be useful. The phone isn't particularly sophisticated (it belongs to my son) but it would be useful to know where he is. Many thanks. ... 7 Jul 2010 19:01
Cutting My SIM - Will Vodafone Mind??
Ok so I have ordered a SIM free iPhone 4 (and a bumper!) I have a contract with Vodafone that does not run out till December. As the iPhone 4 uses a Micro SIM and I want to use it on my Vodafone account the option I have it to cut the SIM to fit. I have got from Amazon a SIM cutter and after testing it on a fe... 8 Jul 2010 06:58
E63, E71, E72 and e-mail attachments
I am after a mobile [for 3 network ] that can open attachments in Word, .jpg , .pdf. Can E63, E71 and E72 mobiles do this? Any other? thanks divoch ... 7 Jul 2010 21:13
uk.telecom.mobile mini FAQ (weekly posting)
This is a weekly short posting giving brief details of where to find more information about the subject of uk.telecom.mobile: mobile telecommunications in the UK. There is also a companion group called uk.telecom for discussion of non-mobile topics. Before you post, please consider which group to use and then po... 10 Jul 2010 06:14
Orange Call Abroad SIM Tariff
I had a couple of phones on the old call abroad tariff. Orange seem to have changed me to Camel with no notice. Camel seems around 30% more expensive for everything. I am not happy. -- Helen Vecht Edgware ... 9 Jul 2010 12:46
Blocked Number call ?
I've never blocked any numbers yet today I looked at the calls log and I had missed a call that seemed to be from a blocked number. Do O2 block numbers then let you know, iPhone 3GS so no idea where to check for the blocked number list. Ta ... 6 Jul 2010 11:11