First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
T-Mobile Internet Tarrifs
About to give SWMBO my unlocked Nokia 5800, because my employers are giving me a new 'smart phone'. She currently has an SE W810 with a T-Mobile 'SIM Only 15' SIM, on a 1 month contract. I was going to put her SIM into the 5800. There are two 'bolt on' options for T-Mobile; 'Unlimited Internet' (well, 1 Gi... 10 Aug 2010 04:46
Virgin Mobile Sim Only
I was wondering if I can add the BlackBerry Data Service on a 12 month contract SIM only deal? ... 6 Aug 2010 06:05
Oddly delayed number porting
I'm porting my mobile number from Orange to Virgin. The lit says it is easy and "can be done in 24 hrs". Ring Orange on 2010/07/31 to end contract and get PAC. They can't tell me my PAC number, it must be sent by post, but as we speak it has been automatically sent so I'll get it soon. I'm told the 30 days notice m... 5 Aug 2010 13:34
Want A New Handset
Hi I took out a Motorola Milestone on Orange 24 month contract in March 2010. I want a DELL Streak instead. What are my options ? -- Elio123 ... 6 Aug 2010 16:00
voipgain landline access
I'd like to use Voipgain for landline calls to mobiles. However the access numbers http://progx.ch/home-voip-accessnumbers-3-1-1.html are blocked by 18185 and the like, is there a cheap way of calling the Voipgain access number ? My current provider charges 3p per minute for calls during the day :( Thanks... 5 Aug 2010 08:02
Pay upfront for life PAYG
Hi, Many years ago (2002ish?) in the days of nokia 3320s, there were some pay upfront for life phones that combined the best bits of PAYG and the best bits of contracts. There is no monthly rental, so its like PAYG in that you only pay for the alls you make but its like a contract in that you get a monthly bill,... 10 Aug 2010 20:15
5 reasons why you should choose mobile broadband
http://www.lovemoney.com/news/get-the-best-deal/broadband/5-reasons-why-you-should-choose-mobile-broadband--video-script-5026.aspx And see the comments re: increased radiation risks. ... 6 Aug 2010 13:48
uk.telecom.mobile mini FAQ (weekly posting)
This is a weekly short posting giving brief details of where to find more information about the subject of uk.telecom.mobile: mobile telecommunications in the UK. There is also a companion group called uk.telecom for discussion of non-mobile topics. Before you post, please consider which group to use and then po... 4 Aug 2010 02:47
How can i unlock a nokia 6630 ?
You can get the code from online sites. url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/14163126.aspx ... 4 Aug 2010 21:16
Motorola M1000 network unlock code please
You have to unlock your mobile before using the other country sim card.This can be easily done via codes.If you need an unlocking service, simply get it from http://www.mobileunlocksolutions.com/ .here i found valid codes. Through this you can unlock your mobile easily. url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/14163415.a... 4 Aug 2010 00:38
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12