First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Removing covers on Skype S2 phone
I need to remove the covers on a Skypephone S2, I have removed the two screws inside the bottom of the battery compartment but I dont see how the thing comes apart. I have googled everywhere to try and find some info of how to get this phone open, but to no avail. Does anyone have any ideas? I want to replace the... 6 Aug 2010 02:50
Can anyone identify this number?
Missed call, I'm on Orange: 0033147444546. Any ideas? ... 4 Aug 2010 14:43
Premium rate from abroad.
A couple of questions: I understand that 0871 are now classified as premium rate numbers - is that the case? If you call one of these numbers from abroad - how are the call charges arrived at? Would it be possible to make a call to say an 0871 number from abroad and the "foreign" local operator to slap on... 3 Aug 2010 12:34
3 PAYG Internet Bundles
I'm using a 3 SIM in a 3 dongle. When I visit My 3 I can choose Internet Monthly for �5, or 1GB mobile BB for �10. What is the difference (other that one is meant for phone and the other a dongle). What is the cap on the �5 internet monthly? -- JL ... 4 Aug 2010 07:04
Any O2 coverage in the Fens?
I recently took a narrowboat through the Fens (March to Ely). What surprised me is that while I almost always had T-Mobile coverage (including 3G+ in places), my daughter almost never had O2 coverage. It may be that her phone (an iPhone) is particularly deaf, but I was very very surprised! I had expected comp... 1 Aug 2010 20:18
Unable to Delete Email Account in Nokia E71
I seem to have an erroneous email address appeared on my Nokia E71, which I had added to Nokia Messaging. The account works correctly in Nokia Messaging, but continues to be listed in some menus but I cannot find a way to delete it. Any ideas? Menu | Communication | Messaging Lists the following options New... 1 Aug 2010 20:18
o2 payg internet and mms settings
Hi, I remember reading a post in which someone described his frustration at setting up and O2 PAYG phone to use MMS and internet. IIRC the problem was that o2 say that the password is "password" but in fact it is something like "PAYG" and the access point name is different too. I'm sure I kept a copy of this pos... 4 Aug 2010 10:20
Phone Call Monitor And Block Tool for Windows-based Mobile Devices
Release of FoneBlock v. 2.00 Phone Call Monitor And Block Tool for Windows-based Mobile Devices August 3, 2010 MobileTimes announces the release of its Phone Call Monitor And Block Tool FoneBlock for Windows-based Mobile Devices. FoneBlock keeps track of all incoming and outgoing phone calls on your mobile ... 1 Aug 2010 05:09
iPhone 4 vs HTC Desire vs Samsung Galaxy S
Sorry to post another message - just wondering if anyone has an opinion on which of these three phones is best/better. Anyone made a decision between these? - Happy with the decision? --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news(a)netfront.net --- ... 31 Jul 2010 15:05
A trip down memory lane
Dug out an old Nokia 3330 the other day when my daughter lost her latest mobile phone and was delighted to be reminded just how easy this phone was to use. Nicely spaced clicky keys, only one button to connect & disconnect and just generally a pleasure to use as a phone. If only I wasn't so addicted to all th... 31 Jul 2010 08:34
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13