First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
New contract comparisons for existing phone.
I have a N86 I am happy with for the time being. Can anyone point me to a site where I can compare contract rates not including a new phone. Looking for around 300 minutes, 300 texts and 50Mb per month. Phone is locked to vodafone until existing contract expires next month. TIA Hugh ... 27 Jun 2010 18:19
posting from my hero
just downloaded groundhog newsreader for Android from the market and am just trying it out, seems to work quite well ... 26 Jun 2010 21:46
xperia x10 is this the bees nees or is there somat better
So I'm at the end of my contract and 3 have offered me an xperia x10 at �20 pm for 24 mths a) is this a good deal phones unlimited had buy mobile phones at �25 pm for 18 mths �50 upfront with �25 back from quidco (is quidco easy todo) b) should there be another phone that i need to consider (samsung wave ma... 8 Jul 2010 02:39
Laptop v. phone - how can T-Mobile tell ??
On 2010-05-10 10:10:54 -0400, occassionally-confused(a)nospam.co.uk said: http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/business/services/using-your-phone-abroad/euroboosters/ There is a huge difference between how long �10 lasts: 24hrs versus 30 days. Their support cannot explain how this is worked out. I u... 25 Jun 2010 04:25
Push to Talk (PTT) How does it work? Does it work?
Does anyone know how Push to Talk (PTT) works on the Nokia N70? I have had this phone for four and a half years and should really get a new one, but the other day I pressed something by accident on the phone and it said "talk" that was the message on the display and I can recall when I first got the phone that it h... 28 Jun 2010 12:51
PAYG SIM for use in GSM modems?
I am thinking about using a number of remote GSM modems which would send an SMS about once a week (or more often if a fault detected). The obvious choice for a SIM card seemed to be PAYG but on checking the Tesco site T&C I found:- *9.5* You may not use your SIM Card: (a) (a) in, or connected to, any other device ... 24 Jun 2010 18:36
Phone Call Monitor And Recorder Tool for Windows-based Mobile Devices
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Release of FoneWatch v. 2.00 Phone Call Monitor And Recorder Tool for Windows-based Mobile Devices June 23, 2010 MobileTimes announces the release of its Phone Call Monitor And Recorder Tool FoneWatch for Windows-based Mobile Devices. Have you ever received phone calls or made them yo... 23 Jun 2010 09:31
Apple iPHone 4 32Gb Black Shipping on Schedule
I ordered my "IPHONE 4 BLACK 32GB-GBR" from the UK Apple Store on 15 June and received an advice that shipment would not be until 02 July, with delivery around 5 or 6 July. Then I read that Apple are experiencing stock shortages and that orders are being delayed even further, or, in the USA, cancelled completely... 29 Jun 2010 15:12
uk.telecom.mobile mini FAQ (weekly posting)
This is a weekly short posting giving brief details of where to find more information about the subject of uk.telecom.mobile: mobile telecommunications in the UK. There is also a companion group called uk.telecom for discussion of non-mobile topics. Before you post, please consider which group to use and then po... 23 Jun 2010 03:00
o2 and credit balances at end of contract
Just a heads up, if you have a credit balance on your account at the end of the contract, o2 will not refund it automatically. You have to request a refund via their website. Shocking. ... 23 Jun 2010 13:59