First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
HTC Hero on Orange
I bought a brand new unwanted HTC Hero Orange contract upgrade on eBay the other day for � 130. It is brand new and has only been opened to upgrade the software, I think this means that the latest February Orange ROM has been installed which will facilitate the unlocking procedure I wish to carry out once I hav... 23 Jun 2010 17:19
200 mins for life.....not with Orange!!
Had a mobile contract with Orange for about 4 years. When I joined in 2006 I was offered "200 mins for life" on top if my normal bundle. Anyway my contract was coming to an end so I had a look on line for an upgrade phone and thought I'd downgrade to a tariff offering unlimited free texts and free internet/ema... 22 Jun 2010 16:03
Odd 3 situation...
I have 3 mobile broadband for when I'm out and about to go with the hardwired connection from Virgin which is faster and much more reliable. Earlier I was on a train with 3, and on looking at Virgin's range of SIM only pay monthly contract offers, and decided to buy one, but on clicking, it gave me a 403 Forbi... 24 Jun 2010 07:27
Blackberry 9700 - do I need orange maps
Getting to the time where I need to upgrade my phone. Been looking at the Blackberry 9700. One of the cheaper plans offers me free internet and email (fine) but another more expensive tariff offers orange maps as well. Surely if I am getting free internet then the Blackberry already has Blackberry maps incl... 21 Jun 2010 15:49
Phone firm O2 apologises 'Pedo File' letter
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/10368990.stm -- http://www.unimobiles.com Vintage, Retro and Collectable Mobile Phones ... 24 Jun 2010 17:30
Orange in the Lyme Regis and Bridport areas
When I was there for a couple of days last week, I found that Orange reception was dismal. I had to use my Lebara SIM which I believe works through Vodafone. -- Alasdair. ... 21 Jun 2010 12:28
Alternate Line Service / Orange Line2 on Android
Chris wrote: Please vote for this feature request: For a service only one UK carrier provided and which is no longer available to personal customers? Good luck .... ... 24 Jun 2010 08:32
Facebook emails?
On virgin and have an ntlworld address. For the past couple of weeks now since virgin changed their email setup I have not been receiving any emails from Facebook at all. They are not even going into my junk mail folder. Can't find them anywhere. I am getting a lot less spam though, some of which goes to my ju... 23 Jun 2010 17:19
Dell Streak
Hello all, Has anybody already used the new Dell Streak? If so I would be interested in your experience, especially how it compares to smartphones like the HTC Desire or the iPhone. Thanks, Georg ... 20 Jun 2010 14:35
Vodafone UK handset occasionally roaming to Orange :S
Hi all, I've just put a post on the Vodafone forums, but thought I would here too. I have a business tariff on Vodafone with an HTC Magic handset and find that at my clients location with poor Vodafone coverage, the handset will sometimes (rarely) roam onto Orange. Aside from not being able to make/receive ca... 22 Jun 2010 16:03