First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Govt. Social Services 0800 nos. for free ... ?
What 0800 no. are free on various mobile networks? I have just seen a notice that certain 0800 nos. are free on O2, Virgin, T-Mobile, Orange, and Vodaphone, BUT NOT on Three. Presumably though you need some top-up credit for a connection though? On Giggaff apparently all 0800 nos. are free, as they are on BT ... 25 Jun 2010 18:41
Apple iPhone 4G deals nominal price for an excellent handset
Apple iphone 4G is latest version of apple iphones. It is meticulously made with sleek design and looks. It comprises all the latest multimedia features, applications and softwares. If you are infatuated with its features and want to buy it then go for apple iphone 4G deals Apple iphone deals are well-designed ... 22 Jun 2010 06:07
Nokia 2730
Hello, I was reading the description for the 2730 on the Nokia web site. I was interested in the phone because it seems to be one of few 3G phones that cost under �100. The description doesn't mention HSDPA though, so does that mean it is not as fast as other 3G phones and would I notice the difference? Th... 2 Jul 2010 09:06
The MFJ -1621 PORTABLE ANTENNA ....
Out the back court this morning playing with the MFJ portable antenna that I got at the Blackpool rally bring and buy........it "tunes up" on all bands 40 to 10m.....do you think it is worth taking it up a hill with the 817 and a battery pack and trying for some contacts? ...... has anybody used one? and are yo... 17 Jun 2010 05:42
300 minutes to Orange & landlines for 1 week at £15
Can this be right? who uses this amount? Is the website wrong?? ... 17 Jun 2010 05:42
Unable to receive calls on 3G (Orange PAYG)
I have a Nokia E51 with an Orange 3G PAYG SIM. Normally I have the network mode set to "dual mode" so that it will use 3G whenever it's available and drop back to 2G when it isn't (which is hardly ever). Until recently it has all been working fine, but now I can't receive calls any more if I use 3G. If someo... 16 Jun 2010 14:23
Giffgaff credit
Giffgaff has just credited my account with £22 for responding to a few posts on their community forum(s). Can't be bad. Makes up for the extortionate roaming charges I got hit with a few months ago. That was when I was in the Nederlands and made a very brief 'meet up' call to my brother in The Hague, and then when ... 15 Jun 2010 10:56
O2 Mobile Web Down?
Is the O2 Mobile web down this morning? My phone wont connect to the GPRS. When i try to connect, i get the message "The remote party has ended the connection " Thanks ... 14 Jun 2010 07:20
Is there such a thing as 4GB SD (NON HC)?
Just been reading the manual to a phone I have here and it says the maximum size SD card it will take is 4GB (Non HC). Now I thought that anything above 2GB was HC. Am I wrong? Can I buy a 4GB SD NON HC card? Thanks ... 14 Jun 2010 12:54
Ideas for calling UK mobile in France?
I plan on a short trip to France on my own, and am trying to work out the cheapest way of keeping in contact with home. I could get my partner to use Telediscount (or similar) to call me in my hotel, but when I'm away from there is there any way of avoiding the usual roaming charges? R ... 17 Jun 2010 08:57