From: Terry Tibbs on
Is the O2 Mobile web down this morning?

My phone wont connect to the GPRS.

When i try to connect, i get the message "The remote party has ended
the connection "

Thanks
From: gwhiting on
On 14 June, 07:42, Terry Tibbs <hunkyla...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Is the O2 Mobile web down this morning?
>
> My phone wont connect to the GPRS.
>
> When i try to connect, i get the message "The remote party has ended
> the connection "
>
> Thanks

Yes, I believe it's been down from 05:06 this morning - some
connections are now getting through (07:43 onwards), but it's still
patchy.
From: JL on
On 14 June, 08:13, gwhiting <graeme.whit...(a)meadow-holidays.co.uk>
wrote:
> On 14 June, 07:42, Terry Tibbs <hunkyla...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Is the O2 Mobile web down this morning?
>
> > My phone wont connect to the GPRS.
>
> > When i try to connect, i get the message "The remote party has ended
> > the connection "
>
> > Thanks
>
> Yes, I believe it's been down from 05:06 this morning - some
> connections are now getting through (07:43 onwards), but it's still
> patchy.

No surprise there, terribly unreliable data network.
It's working here...just. Very slow at the moment.