From: joekr tyler on

Apple iphone 4G is latest version of apple iphones. It is meticulously
made with sleek design and looks. It comprises all the latest
multimedia features, applications and softwares. If you are infatuated
with its features and want to buy it then go for apple iphone 4G deals

Apple iphone deals are well-designed to give you maximum benefit at
reasonable price. We would like to tell you that there are many mobile
phone deals available in market and you can easily avail them. We
recommend to go for apple iphone deals because such deals are specially
made for apple iphones.

--
joekr tyler
From: Jon on
In article <joekr.tyler.660b9d4(a)mobilebanter.co.uk>, joekr.tyler.660b9d4
@mobilebanter.co.uk says...

> Apple iphone 4G is latest version of apple iphones. It is meticulously
> made with sleek design and looks. It comprises all the latest
> multimedia features, applications and softwares. If you are infatuated
> with its features and want to buy it then go for apple iphone 4G deals
>
> Apple iphone deals are well-designed to give you maximum benefit at
> reasonable price. We would like to tell you that there are many mobile
> phone deals available in market and you can easily avail them. We
> recommend to go for apple iphone deals because such deals are specially
> made for apple iphones.

What is the point of your post?
--
Regards
Jon
From: Adrian C on
On 18/06/2010 08:14, Jon wrote:
> In article<joekr.tyler.660b9d4(a)mobilebanter.co.uk>, joekr.tyler.660b9d4

We would like to tell you that there are many mobile
>> phone deals available in market and you can easily avail them. We
>> recommend to go for apple iphone deals because such deals are specially
>> made for apple iphones.
>
> What is the point of your post?

Stupid Indian Spammer forgot to add his spam blog URL.

Ye can tell they are Indian without doing the IP lookup - Their writing
style is patronising as if they are talking to babies.

:-|

--
Adrian C
From: Tim Downie on
Adrian C wrote:

> Ye can tell they are Indian without doing the IP lookup - Their
> writing style is patronising as if they are talking to babies.

Yeah right, they all write the same way. What was that about being
patronising?

Tim

From: Adrian C on
On 22/06/2010 05:40, Tim Downie wrote:
> Adrian C wrote:
>
>> Ye can tell they are Indian without doing the IP lookup - Their
>> writing style is patronising as if they are talking to babies.
>
> Yeah right, they all write the same way. What was that about being
> patronising?

;-)

--
Adrian C