First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
fail to open text option on K850i
Hi there, Did anyone ever experience a problem on K850i to open text option? I cann't view my old texts, saved texts and sent texts! It keeps saying ''option failed'' when I tried to do so. And I couldn't send text either. Any suggestion to sort it? Many thanks Wei -- sgyuu ... 10 May 2010 09:53
Summer Training provided by Acetechnologies (A division of Ace Softel Pvt Ltd)!!!
Dear Friend, Thank you to show your interest in Telecom Training provided by Ace Technology (A division of Ace Softel Pvt Ltd). We offer Special summer training courses for B.Tech 2nd, 3rd & 4th year students, which you can see on our webpage http://www.acetechnologies.co.in/SummerTraining.php. Cours... 8 May 2010 07:56
Phone not ringing - update
Following on from my other posts 4 weeks down the line, maybe 5 time flies :-) As O2 haven't been able to resolve the problem yet I got a phone call from an Erickson engineer saying he had been sent to investigate the fault, he had been making some calls and tried to ring me but obviously my mobile was turned off!!... 10 May 2010 06:36
predictive text mode on Skypephone S2
When I put in short, 2 or 3 letter words, I sometimes get what I did not mean to get. Is there any quick way to press a particular button or something like that to get alternatives so that I do not need to change mode to get round this? thanks divoch ... 6 May 2010 17:38
Skype on Skypephone S2 start-up problems
I have it set up to start automatically on switch on but on my S2 it often fails to do so and I have to go through login. There is a message something like we cannot connect you... try later. My wife on her S2, bought at the same time, does not seem to have that problem. Any ideas what could be the reason? Is ... 7 May 2010 14:32
Automatic File Translation Utility for Windows-based Mobile Devices
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Release of TranslateUs v. 1.00 Automatic File Translation Utility for Windows-based Mobile Devices May 3, 2010 MobileTimes announces the release of its fully automated file translation utility TranslateUs for all Windows-based Mobile Devices. TranslateUs brings single-click transla... 6 May 2010 07:27
Nokia 2760 smashed screen - getting phonebook off
Hi, I've bought another Nokia but need to get all my numbers, ringtones and photos off the old one. Bluetooth isnt enabled on the old one. Amazon.co.uk "data cables" have comments by buyers that they dont work and arent supported by Nokia. Has anyone any experience of this problem or suggestions please? Pete ... 9 May 2010 15:25
PAYG Modem
Hi Peter, We only stock the PAYG Modems with the new tarrif now, which is 3GB instead of 1GB, to allow our customers to get much more data for their money. The older K3565 may still be available from certain outlets. All the best, Andy Web Realtions Team Vodafone UK ... 6 May 2010 17:38
Turn round time for Nokia warranty repair?
Anyone got any idea how long the turnaround time is for phones sent back to Nokia under warranty? Appears to be a software problem. N86. TIA for any replies ... 10 May 2010 19:56
Skype to SIP on non-Skypephones
Has anyone tried Graham's Skype to SIP gateway on phones that aren't the Skypephone S1 or S2, but running Three's own Skype app? In particular, do all the usual things like ringing and DTMF work? I couldn't find much about Three's Skype client, which must be in Java, and whether it differs from the client on the... 7 May 2010 15:38