First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
O2 Network
Anyone having trouble with the O2 network. I have been speaking to O2 for the past week, regarding not being able to make or receive calls intermittently. They sent me out a new sim and I still have the same problem so I think it is probably network related. Anyone else had problems I am in Cheshire. ... 26 Apr 2010 16:06
How to return a phone to Nokia
I have a Nokia N60 phone that has bricked during update. It is under warranty but Nokia's site is so overloaded I cannot proceed on line or find out where the nearest care centre is to Chelmsford. Any ideas? This will be my last Nokia. End of. ... 7 May 2010 05:39
2010 newest A A A quality handbag only $45 --PP hot ! ! !
www.promptc.com only $45 for 2010 newest A A A quality handbag www.promptc.com paypal payment www.promptc.com quick delivery 4-7 days door to door safety delivery ... 26 Apr 2010 05:53
2010 newest handbag only $45 --PP
www.promptc.com only $45 for 2010 newest A A A quality handbag www.promptc.com paypal payment www.promptc.com quick delivery 4-7 days door to door safety delivery ... 26 Apr 2010 05:53
Can Orange Detect Tethering?
My wife has an Orange contract, it comes with 500MB of internet usage every month. Strictly speaking tethering is against Orange's T&C's, but can they actually detect it? We are going on holiday for a week soon (UK) and it would be good if we could hook the phone up to the laptop for a bit of surfing. I don't h... 2 May 2010 01:15
TomTom query
Can anyone tell me what GPS reference TomTom units use? I have TT on a PDA supplied by Vodafone (fundamentally a HTC6500.) Quite often the position does not correspond with the map. e.g. when driving the A1(M) around Ferrybridge the map shows that I am driving across fields. Zooming out shows the road (which... 30 Apr 2010 16:19
Cheap secondhand phone with modem port?
Can anyone suggest a cheap (<�20 secondhand) mobile phone to look for with a modem connector. I want to experiment with sending an SMS from a microprocessor unit which has a serial port. -- Geo ... 25 Apr 2010 07:42
Vodafone dongle
I have a Vodafone PAYG 3g dongle - the one that is topped up with �15 of airtime and which airtime does not expire at the end of the month - i.e. the balance is there to be used until it is spent. I now have need of a seconbd such dongle - does anyone know if they are stilloffered by Voidafone, and id so, what I ... 26 Apr 2010 14:57
Vodafone Secure Remote Access - help?
My employer supplied laptop has a Vodafone 3G dongle (Huawei) with it to allow me to remotely access the Co network. The Vodafone Secure Remote Access (VSRA) is a bit of a pain as, when installed, it takes over broadband, wi-fi, and mobile access. Once it has made Internet connection it triggers Cisco VPN cl... 6 May 2010 17:38
My Blackberry ate my credit card!
Alright, slight exaggeration. What did happen is the magnet in the Blackberry holster corrupted the mag-stripe on a hotel key-card. both were in my shirt pocket. Is this a well known problem? Am I right in thinking because key-cards are re-used, the data is more easily erased by a magnet than a credit card whic... 23 Apr 2010 21:42