First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Get special discount on all pay as you go mobile phones
Dear, Mobile Phone Users, Spend £19.99 or more on any Pay As You Go handset get £5 (Inc VAT) of the basket price. Hurry! This offer expires on 10-04-2010. Don’t forget to use the special discount code- EB745 For more Information Visit: http://www.prepaymania.co.uk/type/Prepay.html With Regards, Rubu Thom... 7 Apr 2010 10:06
PAYG topup required "to prevent fraud"
Hi, Looking at some PAYG phones I see that many require you to buy a top-up at the time of purchase. One site (I can't remember now, sorry) said the top-up was required "to prevent fraud". If you paid by card you needed to top-up with just �10 but if you paid by cash, they wanted a �20 top-up. What is fraudulent... 9 Apr 2010 12:17
uk.telecom.mobile mini FAQ (weekly posting)
This is a weekly short posting giving brief details of where to find more information about the subject of uk.telecom.mobile: mobile telecommunications in the UK. There is also a companion group called uk.telecom for discussion of non-mobile topics. Before you post, please consider which group to use and then po... 7 Apr 2010 02:26
Virgin Mobile - jamming broadband on West Coast line ?
I don't personally travel on that line, but a friend reports that for about 2 months he has been unable to get any coverage when travelling. Previously he had good service from Crewe down to Euston (using Vodafone) but since Virgin has been offering its customers free internet access in First Class, things seem to... 8 Apr 2010 07:15
Nokia 2730, Skype and Three
I’m having a couple of problems with Skype on my new Nokia 2730 connected to Three PAYG. Is anyone using this combination successfully? 1) I cannot find how to persuade Skype to start up and connect when the phone is switched on. 2) I can start the Skype application manually but, an hour or so after minimising ... 7 Apr 2010 16:54
Best PAGY network to use with Blackberry?
I'm looking to get a SIM free Blackberry but what will be the best PAYG network to get it on? I'm currently on Vodafone PAYG with the �15 freedom pack option. ... 5 Apr 2010 05:03
Urgent Job Opening in Ace Technologies (A division of Ace SOftel Pvt Ltd)!!!
Dear Friend, We have Urgent Job Opening for Electronics/Computer Science Engineers/ B.E./B.Tech/BSc/BCA/ITI/Diploma holders. Freshers can also apply. Please, send your CV to hr(a)acetechnologies.co.in as soon as possible. Thanks & Best Regards, Rani Ace Softel Pvt. Limited Shree Jee Palace, Plot NO. V, 22-B, ... 5 Apr 2010 02:55
Another dual SIM phone - iPhone clone
A few months ago, in the 'dual SIM phones' thread, I was asking about such phones from China. I've been given another Chinese dual SIM phone. This one claims to be a dual SIM 32GB iPhone A1241. Well, it's dual SIM but I'm doubtful it's 32GB and it certainly isn't an iPhone. Dialling *#8375# says the software i... 9 Apr 2010 17:53
How does email work via mobile phone ?
I've been looking at trying to upgrade to phone that will enable me to read email from my various email accounts, including the usual free accounts like yahoo/hotmail and also my work email (not exchange). I'm not too hung up on a particular email client. I can read/send email from my pc's at work and home on a... 14 Apr 2010 04:25
Help with i9+++ software please
Hi a friend of mine has just got a i9+++ touch screen mobile phone and was wondering what if any software he can use to connect the phone to his windows xp computer to manage the contents, upload apps and phone numbers, etc. thanks ... 8 Apr 2010 15:12