First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Skype over WAP
Hi all, I am thinking of getting skype on my mobile to help cut costs of calls to landlines. I currently pay 20p per min, but skype rekons only 1.4p ?? I only have a wap connection ( old genie contract ), so i dont know how it will fair with quality, is there any ideas how it might fair? I have also been ... 23 Apr 2010 21:42
Phone Sim in Broadband Dongle
Can anyone tell me if a (T-Mobile) 3G sim card from a phone will work in a broadband dongle? Cheers, Tony ... 23 Apr 2010 21:42
BlackBerry & BIS on PAYG
I'm thinking of getting a BlackBerry on PAYG. I understand that it's best to have BlackBerry Internet Service as well. What is the best PAYG network to go one? I do not want a contract. ... 13 Apr 2010 06:11
BlackBerry 8120 Pearl
Does anyone know where I can buy one on PAYG? I tried Argos, which does show them on the website, but is out of stock. ... 23 Apr 2010 21:42
How can anyone use email on the Skypephone S2?
I have spent much of this weekend trying to find out how to authenticate SMTP on a Skype Phone (S2). It seems that this cannot be done! Please someone, tell me I am wrong? If not this phone appears to be useless for sending email (is it not?), as all SMTP servers now need authentication in order to send email ... 11 Apr 2010 20:09
Which 3 mobiles can read e-mail attachments?
The subject is the question. Which of the existing or coming phones would let me read e-mail attachments and which types? thanks divoch ... 16 Apr 2010 18:27
Skypephone S2 switching off
I know its a known issue, but has anyone found a cure for it. Mine regularly switches itself off without any notice. The only time you realise it is off is when you try to use the phone. Is there a cure, or is it time to give it the big hammer? I must say that if this problem wasn't there it is quite a good ... 18 Apr 2010 07:35
Three SMTP issues, does anyone know of another smtp server?
I am really sick of the SMTP issues on three (3) as I find that on many occasions I cannot send my email. Faced with a phone that wont do secure SSL smtp, I am faced with a problem. Do I dump three, and move to a different provider, of does anyone know of another smtp server I could use for sending email. I am a... 12 Apr 2010 12:34
Challenge for any Mobile Phone Co's ...
If you have a shop in Devon which I could walk into tomorow morning (Sat) and buy a Nokia N900 (sim-free or on a throwaway PAYG), I'd like to hear from you. Gordon ... 9 Apr 2010 13:24
Get special discount on all pay as you go mobile phones
Dear, Mobile Phone Users, Spend £19.99 or more on any Pay As You Go handset get £5 (Inc VAT) of the basket price. Hurry! This offer expires on 04-31-2010. Don’t forget to use the special discount code- FC621 For more Information Visit: http://www.fones.com/type/Prepay.html With Regards, Rubu Thomson ... 7 Apr 2010 10:06