First  |  Prev |
Pages: 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
Service message spam?
Can you be charged for receiving "services messages"? (WAP links.) I just received two of them, unsolicited, from "84966", both advertising "blingmob.com". ... 5 Jul 2006 16:50
Message from 07953966066 - is it a scam?
I got an automated message on my landline voicemail from 07953966066 asking me to ring the same number. I this some sort of scam?? ... 5 Jun 2006 15:14
BT Line fault?
Hi, Some time ago I called BT about my lack of being able to get higher speed broadband. They did a test of the line and rang me back saying that the line showed to have a fault. Then they asked me if the line had anything connected to it. Of course it did, I was talking to the BT person using a telephone con... 4 Jun 2006 10:05
easyMobile ?25 credit.
easyMobile pay ?1 for a SIM and get ?20 free credit! Plus ?5 bonus on referral! http://www.easymobile.com -- Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk 3p/min & 1p Texts, EasyMobile, For ?5 airtime bonus contact via: www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk ... 6 May 2006 15:57
insurance company?
Hi, Was wondering if anyone could help me find out who my insurance company is for my mobile. I can't find the documents I had and I want to cancel - the direct debit goes out to Mobilephonesuperc. Thanks, Joanne ... 30 Mar 2006 05:51
Transferring contacts from Sony Ericsson S700i to Motorola SLVR
Hi, I'm trying to transfer my contacts from a Sony Ericsson S700i (locked on Vodafone) to a Motorola SLVR (locked on O2) with the minimum of fuss. I had originally planned to unlock the S700i and use my O2 sim card in it- but the phone has started shutting itself off so am now thinking I won't keep on using i... 20 Feb 2006 18:21
O2 PUK Code calculator broken?
I need an O2 PUK Code but the 'unblock my mobile' web page isn't working. Does it ever work or is this just temporary? I see the copyright notice on the bottom of the page is 2004 - doesn't make me think they maintain it much! John ... 6 Feb 2006 03:39
bb5 Unlocker for nokia 6680-6630
Hey, I have a Nokia 6680 and have searched each and every corner of UK to get it unlocked ( did'nt go to the operator 3 as they charge £115 and havent got that kindda money ). yesterday i came across this site http://www.bb5unlocker.com. I want to know if what they claim is correct or not. Has any 1 tried it? ... 22 Sep 2005 07:36
O2 alerts
On O2 PAYG. Keep on getting text messages today from "O2 Alert" telling me to go to www.02.co.uk and insert a verification number when request "to enable me to use text services". Different verification number in each message. Wondered what it's all about as I've been happily texting for several years ......... 1 Apr 2005 12:20
VK530
Who makes the VK530 (the pink girlie phone) Thanks Clive ... 20 Mar 2005 06:16