First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
Three MiFi v.v. WiFi Security?
BBC Watchdog has done shown a convincing demo. of the dangers of accessing an email accounts via WiFi. They got someone to log into an email account using a WiFi service at a cafe. Someone else, acting as a hacker, monitored the WiFi traffic and managed to extract the username and password. This was enough to co... 31 Oct 2009 11:04
tmobile USA
Hi,I'm planning a trip to Vegas soon and want to communicate back home without costing the earth , when it was 55p a min it was not too bad but �1.20 !! I have a C905 Sony phone with wifi , can i send home emails and photo's direct through a wifi hotspot free or do i have to go through the Tmobile server incurr... 28 Oct 2009 16:16
test
test ... 25 Oct 2009 20:57
Unlocked iPhone 3G offer
tech-pro.net wrote: Is there anything I should be aware of before taking up this offer: Looks dodgy beyond belief tbh - I wouldn't touch it with your bargepole. YMMV. ... 15 Oct 2009 05:03
iphone app needed
Is there an app, or is there any way of setting the iphone to show that days calendar entries on the home page? Alternatively is there any way of changing the calendar alert tone and the message alert tone to one of my own choosing? I keep missing messages and appointments because I can't hear any of the ale... 30 Sep 2009 06:50
Mobile Phone Headphones and Earphones
Mobile headphone or mobile earphone is a pair of listening device connected to the mobile, used to answer calls as well as listen to the music stored in the mobile. In mobile headphones the pair of listening device is joined using a band which is usually mounted on head, whereas mobile earphone has dual cable and... 29 Sep 2009 09:39
GHD Straightening irons www.pickusshoes.com
Welcome to our company online: pickusshoes website 1) Color: golden, purple, pink, black 2) Material: Our quality is upto gradeAAA+ , they are all come with original box label /tag and packag with protected material . 3)delivery time : we ship by ems , ups , dhl, tnt and sodex , normally the goods arrive... 28 Sep 2009 00:32
9 Proven Tips To Make $6,000 With ClickBank And CJ
9 Proven Tips To Make $6,000 With ClickBank And CJ Download Our Free E-Book That Will Surely Help You To Make $6,000 A Month With the Affiliate Programs Like ClickBank & Commission Junction Visit http://www.cj.dreamscametrue.in To Download Our Free E- Book To Start Earning Now !!! ... 25 Sep 2009 07:34
Hallelujah!
"Beatrice" <me(a)me.beatrsice> wrote in message news:7fadneKHXbf1PC3XnZ2dnUVZ8jidnZ2d(a)brightview.co.uk... Please refrain from posting this here, it is against our charter. And yet you saw fit to repeat it in your rebuke. ... 22 Sep 2009 15:15
tesco mobile pin
what is the default sim card pin ? Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real reale ma all'indirizzo fittizio|person but to a fake address of an di un sistema anonimizzatore |anonymous system Per maggiori informazioni |For mo... 12 Sep 2009 08:36