First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Three Internet Down?
In West London '3's Internet access went down at about 3.00 am on Monday morning. It has not been back up since. Although its possible to make phone calls, all web-based services appears to be down incl. Skype, Messenger, My3, etc. My S2 wont connect - it says 'No Network' and my '3' dongle wont connect. Anyone els... 20 Jan 2010 02:56
giffgaff - not half bad!
Just thought I'd share my experience so far of using giffgaff (http://giffgaff.com), the new MVNO subsidiary of O2. I got myself a giffgaff SIM shortly after their official launch at the end of November, but only actually transferred my number to the SIM a couple of weeks ago (I was waiting to reach the final ... 18 Jan 2010 05:21
PING: The Vodafone Guy - Globalstar still available?
Okay, so I've long been able to use my Voda contract SIM in a Globalstar sat-phone - last tested working Sept 09. But, since there's almost no mention online these days about this facility, I wonder whether it's not something that they still offer. So I think, perhaps, I've messed-up by changing my contract (b... 16 Jan 2010 09:31
Skype on non 3 mobile failure
I am unsuccessfully trying to install 3 Skype software to my SIM Zero on unlocked SE K810i (originally Orange). K810i is 3G and is listed on the 3 website as compatible with Skype. However when downloading software (from the link for non 3 mobiles) it does not finish downloading and error message Download f... 17 Jan 2010 08:21
121 sim in unlocked phone
Sold an unlocked phone on the bay and the buyer is saying it wont work with a 121 sim! Do these actually work anymore, also did they ever make sims the size they are now? The one2one phone i remember had a credit card sized sim! TIA ... 18 Jan 2010 16:34
spend ?10 so that you can spend only ?5 on 3Pay
Mike Sun <sun12000(a)mailinator.com> wrote: "Roger Mills" <watt.tyler(a)googlemail.com> wrote in message news:7rb99rFdi2U1(a)mid.individual.net... top-ups of only ?5. I don't know what happens if you register more than one card - does it grab a tenner from *each* of them, or only from the first? ... 15 Jan 2010 12:44
Silent mode on Skypephone 2
Is there a shortcut to put the phone into a silent mode (as is say on my K810i I used on Orange) or is the only way to do it through Menu/ Settings/Profiles? Are there other possible useful shortcuts I should know about which are not easy to discover? thanks divoch ... 14 Jan 2010 15:49
Auto Clock Update: Nokia 5800
I've got a Nokia 5800. Unlocked and used with a Vodafone SIM The clock was originally manually set, and Auto Update set to 'off' In this mode the phone lost about 10 secs a day. I enabled Auto Update, and now the phone is a constant 6 seconds behind actual UTC/GMT as reference from BBC pips, MSF, etc. That's f... 15 Jan 2010 06:05
Any way to stop receiving ALL texts on a mobile?
I have an old mobile phone which I am ditching, and still need to keep it on for a few weeks until all my friends have been updated. I now longer want to receive any texts on this phone. I know you cannot block individual texts, but is there a way to block the phone from receiving any texts at all? Thanks for an... 16 Jan 2010 08:25
Security/locking on SE w995
Can anyone tell me if it's possible to set up an SE W995 so that you need to enter a PIN every time you want to use it rather than just when you switch it on? For example, my HTC S620 is set so that after a minute of non-use it locks itself so nothing can be accessed without inputting a PIN. I'd like to be able ... 13 Jan 2010 03:17