First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
3 mobile internet....
looks like 3 have stopped the great internet fiddle on your laptop at last : ( ... 11 Jan 2010 17:39
Divert always on 3
On Orange, before departing abroad, I divert all calls to voicemail without ringing. I normally then set up a temporary greeting and do not allow voicemail messages to be stored. Will I be able to do the same on 3 ( Skypephone 2) and if yes how is this done? Best regards divoch ... 1 Jan 2010 17:24
Happy new year.
Happy new year to all. Peter. ... 1 Jan 2010 01:13
Skype on three (Non-three [Symbian - Nokia] handsets)
Hi, Wondering if anyone could kindly let me know the current latest version of the Skype on three software they are using on their Symbian platform phone(s) (Nokia N73, N95, etc.). Thanks. Also - if anyone has the latest (or recent) SISX installer it would be very helpful if you could let me know. Thank... 31 Dec 2009 22:01
For Sale : Nokia N96 unlocked + extras
This is a spare phone and has no more than about an hour's use on it. It comes complete with all original accessories and packaging and is unlocked. Condition is excellent - no dents or scratches - and it comes with a new 'Tuff-luv' leather case. I will also throw in a car charger and a Bluetooth car kit. Looking... 6 Jan 2010 09:39
Skype without 3G network?
Is a Skype call carried as a voice call? Can anyone unequivocally confirm that Skype calls can be made if one is not within 3's own network coverage in UK? There have been a couple of unchallenged comments which suggested it was carried as a voice call and I have asked as a supplementary question a couple of... 1 Jan 2010 14:07
URGENT - itemised billing for S2 - where?
When I bought my S2 on Three's PAYG plan I topped up with £10. I've hardly used the phone and now my credit is £3.62 - so some how I've spent £6.38 on next to nothing. I've only made one mobile to mobile call for about 5 mins, and sent two texts. I guess this is "welcome to smart phone rip-off billing." I've logged... 31 Dec 2009 22:01
Blackberry/airtime contract - purchasing advice please?
In article <oYL_m.597$0%7.551(a)newsfe27.ams2>, davidlobsterpot601 @hotmail.com says... God knows what's wrong with an ordinary web-enabled mobile, but apparently it *has* to be a Blackberry. PIN messneger is quite useful and free, but she almost certainly want a blackberry so she can install the facebook ap... 6 Jan 2010 09:39
uk.telecom.mobile mini FAQ (weekly posting)
This is a weekly short posting giving brief details of where to find more information about the subject of uk.telecom.mobile: mobile telecommunications in the UK. There is also a companion group called uk.telecom for discussion of non-mobile topics. Before you post, please consider which group to use and then po... 30 Dec 2009 02:16
skype calls diverted to voicemail when S2 is switched off
I have installed Skype on my Skypephone S2. Then I found that calls to my Skype name are diverted to 3 Voicemail when my S2 is switched off. That happens even when my Skype account is active on PC! On PC I get a very short ring (not long enough to respond) and then a call gets diverted. This is quite unaccept... 30 Dec 2009 15:24