From: leo on

This is a spare phone and has no more than about an hour's use on it. It
comes complete with all original accessories and packaging and is
unlocked. Condition is excellent - no dents or scratches - and it comes
with a new 'Tuff-luv' leather case. I will also throw in a car charger
and a Bluetooth car kit. Looking for �200 delivered.

--
leo
From: Up Yours! on

"leo" <leo(a)lgab.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

uk.adverts.telecom.mobile
Is the place for this kind of thing.... Please dont do it again.

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom.mobile.html
"Advertising is forbidden."

From: leo on
In message <hhii9d$31a$1(a)news.albasani.net>, Up Yours! <spammetodeathupy
ours(a)lolololololololololol.uk> writes

>"leo" <leo(a)lgab.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:fWVAROBSLMPLFwMH(a)lga
>b.demon.co.uk...
>
>uk.adverts.telecom.mobile
>Is the place for this kind of thing.... Please dont do it again.
>
>http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom.mobile.html
>"Advertising is forbidden."

<Raises eyebrows>

And a Happy New Year to you too, sir.

I've had a look at uk.adverts.telecom.mobile but there don't seem to be
a lot of private phone ads there - an awful lot of dodgy companies
though. Any other helpful suggestions?

--
leo
From: Camdor on
On 01/01/2010 18:23, leo wrote:
> In message<hhii9d$31a$1(a)news.albasani.net>, Up Yours!<spammetodeathupy
> ours(a)lolololololololololol.uk> writes
>>
>> "leo"<leo(a)lgab.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:fWVAROBSLMPLFwMH(a)lga
>> b.demon.co.uk...
>>
>> uk.adverts.telecom.mobile
>> Is the place for this kind of thing.... Please dont do it again.
>>
>> http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom.mobile.html
>> "Advertising is forbidden."
>
> <Raises eyebrows>
>
> And a Happy New Year to you too, sir.
>
> I've had a look at uk.adverts.telecom.mobile but there don't seem to be
> a lot of private phone ads there - an awful lot of dodgy companies
> though. Any other helpful suggestions?

Try hotdeals for sale ads

--
Regards
Camdor.
From: R. Mark Clayton on

"Up Yours!" <spammetodeathupyours(a)lolololololololololol.uk> wrote in message

> "leo" <leo(a)lgab.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>
> uk.adverts.telecom.mobile
> Is the place for this kind of thing.... Please dont do it again.
>
> http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom.mobile.html
> "Advertising is forbidden."

Well he can advertise, but I got the more advanced [and completely
unslugged] Nokia N79 for ~�250 SIM free from a Nokia shop six months ago.