First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
Where can I get a red Nokia 2720 from ?
Where can I get a red Nokia 2720 from ? alternatively where can the cheapest black one be bought ? Thanks Stephen ... 10 Dec 2009 17:54
Mobile phone jammers
"Mr Benn" <nospam(a)invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:hfllj6$66k$1(a)news.eternal-september.org... These things are illegal apparently but has anyone had any experience of using one? I'm sorely tempted to get one for my train journeys. Why some people can't hold a phone conversation without shouting elu... 27 Dec 2009 19:37
Aamir Khan to return as ambassador of tourism
Aamir Khan to return as ambassador of tourism superstar Aamir Khan will once again reunite with 'Rang De Basanti' director Rakyesh Omprakash Mehra to spread the message of 'Athithi Devo Bhava'. Four new commercials are being made for the Tourism Ministry, featuring the actor who once again is seen appealing t... 6 Dec 2009 13:56
SIM card wanted ending in 615 999
Anyone have any SIM cards with this number ? ... 5 Dec 2009 20:39
Nokia 5800 How to unlock?
I bought a 5800 but it's on O2 and I want it on Orange as the signal here is much better. Rather than pay someone to do it is there any software I can download to enable me to do this myself please. Thanks ... 6 Dec 2009 20:36
T-mobile contract - PAC shenannigans!
The T-mobile contract of one of my family is now one month away from the end, so - as we have done numerous times before, we rang them up to ask for a PAC with the intention of giving this to a new airtime provider in about 3.5 weeks' time, ie at the end of the contract and when we've sourced the next good 12-m... 22 Dec 2009 11:30
Moving from Vodafone - Should I pick O2 or Orange?
Currently got 7 phones on a Vodafone contract - been with Vodafone for the best part of 10 years. Recently, the customer service has got much worse - especially from their Egyptian call centre; bills are often calculated incorrectly; and various other annoyances have made me want to switch to a different provi... 6 Jan 2010 18:49
New Skypephone by Q4 2009?
Well we will soon be at the end of the year and I had been waiting for the new Skype phone to be released, but it doesn't appear to be happening? Does anyone know if a new Skypephone will be released before the end of 2009, or would I be best looking at the S2 instead? Thanks ... 25 Nov 2009 07:04
Never liked Orange .......
So I go into ASDA this morning and they were pushing orange samsung E1120 mobiles for �10 with �5 credit so stupid here bought one, my first orange phone for many years....anyways it tells you to stick in the sim and you will receive a welcome text message with your new phone number and once activated to go wit... 19 Nov 2009 14:00
cheapest payg for phoning/internet
I know lycra and asda are the cheapest for calls but I want cheap internet too Virgin look good with their 30p max daily charge How much is asda for internet usage. ... 17 Nov 2009 17:28