From: Gwyn on
I know lycra and asda are the cheapest for calls
but I want cheap internet too

Virgin look good with their 30p max daily charge

How much is asda for internet usage.
From: Gwyn on
On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 05:00:49 +0000, Gwyn <gwyndewey(a)btinternet.com>
wrote:

>I know lycra and asda are the cheapest for calls
>but I want cheap internet too
>
>Virgin look good with their 30p max daily charge
>
>How much is asda for internet usage.

I should have said as a phone browser not as a modem link to a
computer.
From: Soruk on
On 2009-11-15, Gwyn <gwyndewey(a)btinternet.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 05:00:49 +0000, Gwyn <gwyndewey(a)btinternet.com>
> wrote:
>
>>I know lycra and asda are the cheapest for calls
>>but I want cheap internet too
>>
>>Virgin look good with their 30p max daily charge
>>
>>How much is asda for internet usage.
>
> I should have said as a phone browser not as a modem link to a
> computer.

Last time I looked, Asda were 20p/MB. If you're just looking at the
occasional page this will work out much cheaper than Virgin since they
will charge the 30p on the first byte transferred. You'd need to pull
1.5MB on Asda to be charged that.

International Calls - http://calls.matrixnetwork.co.uk/
From: Roger on

"Gwyn" <gwyndewey(a)btinternet.com> wrote in message
>I know lycra and asda are the cheapest for calls
> but I want cheap internet too
>
> Virgin look good with their 30p max daily charge
>
> How much is asda for internet usage.

Details are on the websites, do you not have access to the Internet using a
web browser?

From: Grumps on
Gwyn wrote:
> I know lycra and asda are the cheapest for calls
> but I want cheap internet too
>
> Virgin look good with their 30p max daily charge
>
> How much is asda for internet usage.

If you top up on Orange by �10, then internet access is free (for a month).
Or ASDA 20p/MB or Virgin 30p/day.