First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Vodafone PAYG dongle
This PAYG dongle has no expiry date on unused credit which is ideal for the uasage I will make of it but his deal was discontinued by Vodafone direct at around Xmas. Argos still have some in stock according to their website, do you think it will still work on the no expiry basis once it is activated. Woundln'... 21 Jan 2010 13:29
O2 Contract Start Date
Just signed up for O2 and handset was delivered today (21st), as agreed at time of order. They've already generated my first bill (they don't hang about) and they've charged me in two lots; a) from todays date for a full months line rental. b) a pro-rata amount for line rental for yesterday (20th) Is it usua... 27 Jan 2010 11:30
Mobile Divert Codes
Just found this - from the giffgaff help site. http://www.theunwired.net/?item=how-to-diverting-voice-calls-by-using-ussd-codes Not sure how it relates to incoming Skype calls to an S2 being diverted to '3's Voicemail service though CJB. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:21
Nokia 6700 on O2 as a Dongle
I get conflicting opinions as to whether I can plug my Nokia 6700 into my laptop and use it as a dongle for websurfing and emails. I would appreciate replies from anyone who has actually done it rather than just opinions, but all information would be gratefully received. The phone is on a �10 per month contrac... 22 Jan 2010 12:58
uk.telecom.mobile mini FAQ (weekly posting)
This is a weekly short posting giving brief details of where to find more information about the subject of uk.telecom.mobile: mobile telecommunications in the UK. There is also a companion group called uk.telecom for discussion of non-mobile topics. Before you post, please consider which group to use and then po... 20 Jan 2010 02:56
NEW S2 Mobile from three.co.uk?
Following the advice of many on this newsgroup, I decide to order a NEW Skypephone S2 direct from three.co.uk just after Xmas. I had the choice of going for a refurbished S2 but decided to go for the new phone in the end. I was also offered a free �10 accessories voucher by the online sales person and this appe... 21 Jan 2010 14:38
3G 2G sim card ORANGE bad customer service / coverage
In article <hiq1pu$5gh$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>, gfourwwk(a)tesco.net says... You could say you lost the sim, odds are the replacement would be 3g You would not get a 3G replacement, unless you had a 3G handset on your account - in which case you would not need a replacement in the first place. Regard... 25 Jan 2010 19:39
High street dongle needed!
Hi, I need to get hold of a dongle to plug into my Windows 7 laptop to give me fast internet access for the next couple of weeks. the only problem is that I need to get it today for use tomorrow morning. I don't want to faff around trying to plug my phone in and get it to work as a modem. Not particularly... 24 Jan 2010 14:44
Is Orange Unique still applicable?
On 17 Jan, 17:34, Peter <p...(a)privacy.invalid> wrote: Peter <p...(a)privacy.invalid> wrote: Are Orange customers who are subscribed to both Orange Home and Mobile service still eligible ot access the Orange Unique UMA service at home? I can only find "Unique for Business":http://www.business.orange.co.... 19 Jan 2010 15:49
Mobile calls to claim benefits go free
From: http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Nl1/Newsroom/DG_184160 Published: Friday, 15 January 2010 From next week, call to claims benefits and pensions from a mobile phone will be free, the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) has said. Calls to the 0800 numbers affected are already free from BT land lines. Most ... 20 Jan 2010 10:39