First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
iPad uses micro sims
The Apple ipad is coming out in the uk by June, it seems, it has been announced that the version which has 3g data capability will be unlocked (though Apple have an agreement with ATT to provide what appears by american standards a monthly no minimum term contract which allows 250mb for $14.99 a month, pretty c... 3 Feb 2010 10:35
Vodafone problems for customers in Tarbert
Argyllshire Advertiser http://www.argyllshireadvertiser.co.uk/news/fullstory.php/aid/5889/Vodafone_problems_for_customers_in_Tarbert.html Vodafone problems for customers in Tarbert PATIENCE is wearing thin for residents in Tarbert after enduring more than a month without any Vodafone reception. Problems ... 5 Feb 2010 11:42
ebay flooded with fake nokia smartphones n95 n900 etc
Be very cautious if you are buying a Nokia smartphone on ebay, from newspaper classified ads etc If seller has more than one nokia smartphone listed "buy it now" with a stock photo at a cheap price then you need to verify if they are real Nokia's or chinese counterfeits that don't have all the features of a real... 2 Feb 2010 17:22
voipcheap
I have an account with Voipcheap.com for my landline. I have just received a Samsung Galaxy android mobile, is there anyway to get a program so I can use voip on my mobile via a internet connection Thanks D......... ... 2 Feb 2010 17:22
Tesco SIM card
Hi, I recently bought a Tesco SIM card. It works OK but there are a couple of things. 1) There are some numbers stored in the sim already, all start with > such as ">Home phone 8000680818". I have tried deleting these and they seem to go but when I switch the phone off and back on they return! any way round... 27 Jan 2010 14:55
uk.telecom.mobile mini FAQ (weekly posting)
This is a weekly short posting giving brief details of where to find more information about the subject of uk.telecom.mobile: mobile telecommunications in the UK. There is also a companion group called uk.telecom for discussion of non-mobile topics. Before you post, please consider which group to use and then po... 27 Jan 2010 02:42
Standalone Skype
Is it possible to buy a good quality standalone Skype handset which will work off Wi-Fi without the need for a mobile network. The problem I have is that Skype on a "3" mobile will not allow Skype-Out. -- Alasdair. ... 9 Feb 2010 05:06
Skype problem
<James Martin> wrote in message news:4ntml5hatgjqnvi7p8c1e5cuditsq04cpt(a)4ax.com... Hi all the family have THREE mobiles and all mobiles had the ability to use the Skype network until recently when all the phones suddenly refused to connect to Skype for no apparent reason , I have had a word with the man... 10 Feb 2010 12:16
payg in malaysia
Any of you knowledable people have any experience with PAYG in Malaysia ? Daughter going oout there for a month and I want her to have a phone for emergemcies but worry about her taling her contract phoen oevr tehre and racking uoa a huge bill. She normally sends 800 texts a month and receives more ! I want h... 26 Jan 2010 00:03
Very high quality leather case wanted
I have a Blackberry Bold 9000. I'm looking for a top-of-the-range leather holster for it. I'm looking for one which holds the phone horizontally and has a belt loop rather than a clip arrangement. I'm not too bothered about price so long as the quality is superb. Any suggestions, anyone? -- Alasdair. ... 22 Jan 2010 18:37