First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
S2 Call divert deactivation not working
On my new Skypephone S2 there are options to deactivate call diversion to Voicemail ( all, on busy, not answered and unreachable). However it does not happen. Although initial display suggests that de-activation took place, the subsequent status report still show diversion to Voicemail active. Any ideas? Be... 29 Dec 2009 17:31
Happy New Year 2010 from Ace Technologies (A division of Ace Softel Pvt Ltd) !!!
Dear Friend, Ace Technologies (A division of Ace Softel Pvt Ltd) wishes you very *** HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 *** We offer Latest Telecom Training by Industry Experts with Customized Training Available to Individuals & Corporate We are pleased to inform you that we have the following Latest Telecom Training Course... 29 Dec 2009 06:26
Skype Directories
I've just acquired a new Skypephone S2 on the 3 Network - which provides free calls to other Skype users. This is all well and good - except that I haven't a clue how to find which of my potential contacts use Skype. I have set up a Skype account on the phone, and have received a welcome email pointing me at t... 31 Dec 2009 13:14
Samsung D900 battery life ?
Can anyone give me an idea what the expected battery life should be for one of these please - my wife has one (second hand) and we picked up a cheap replacement battery from ebay, but it seems 2-4 days is the most she ever gets out of it. The OEM battery was worse, but that's probably because it was old / en... 30 Dec 2009 05:29
BT branded HTC S620
I'm looking for a cheap smartphone and have been offered a BT branded HTC S620. I'm not an expert, but since it's a 'Quad-Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE' phone, I take it it's not 3g enabled and won't work with 3 internet. Could someone please confirm this? ... 28 Dec 2009 17:24
OVI have a new version out
I wonder whether THIS one is any good? -- Brian "Fight like the Devil, die like a gentleman." www.imagebus.co.uk/shop ... 21 Jan 2010 01:18
Blackberry Bold 9700 on O2...or not
Anyone know if the 9700 will be on O2 anytime soon? Wondering whether it's worth moving to Vodafone to get it - O2 don't seem to have any phones that I really want, except iPhone. Poor show I'd say! Anyone got any comments - either on the handset, or on whether moving to Vodafone is a good idea? TIA ... 31 Dec 2009 10:59
Help - Skypephone S2 crashes my laptop!
Just been trying to connect my new Skypephone S2 to my laptop, to try out mobile BB with it. AIUI, on first connection, it's supposed to install the relevant drivers automatically - presumably using data stored in the phone's memory? Well, it didn't seem to want to do that - and kept coming up with the New Har... 27 Dec 2009 13:02
Skypephone S2, 3 Mobile Broadband and Skype
Father Christmas has brought me a Skypephone S2, tied to the 3 Network. I have already got a 3 Mobile Broadband dongle - which had a bundled year's worth of internet access (or 12 GB if less) which has now expired. I'm trying to work out the cheapest way of getting occasional internet access for my laptop, usi... 9 Jan 2010 14:06
Is it just me, or is O2 3G dog, dog slow?
I've been using an iPhone 3GS for a few months now, living and working in London. Accessing the net over 3G is just incredibly slow, all the time, no matter where I am. About 3 or 4 times out of 10, I just give up waiting to access most sites. And the minute I see the "E" icon appear, I don't even both trying to... 2 Jan 2010 15:00