From: JL on
Anyone know if the 9700 will be on O2 anytime soon? Wondering whether
it's worth moving to Vodafone to get it - O2 don't seem to have any
phones that I really want, except iPhone. Poor show I'd say!

Anyone got any comments - either on the handset, or on whether moving
to Vodafone is a good idea?

TIA
From: Espi_Vodafone on
On Dec 27, 12:08 pm, JL <newsacco...(a)mail2web.com> wrote:
> Anyone know if the 9700 will be on O2 anytime soon?  Wondering whether
> it's worth moving to Vodafone to get it - O2 don't seem to have any
> phones that I really want, except iPhone.  Poor show I'd say!
>
> Anyone got any comments - either on the handset, or on whether moving
> to Vodafone is a good idea?
>
> TIA

Hi JL,

I'm unsure of whether O2 will be getting the Bold 2, however if you
would like to take a look at the price plans we offer here at
Vodafone, please follow the link below -

http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/shop/mobile-phone/blackberry-bold-9700

I think that the Bold 2 is a great piece of kit and I especially love
the new track pad. So much easier than the track ball!

If you need any further assistance, or would like to speak to one of
our team about purchasing the Bold 2, then feel free to contact us by
following the link below -

https://help.vodafone.co.uk/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=ESCALATION_REQUEST&CONFIGURATION=1000&PARTITION_ID=1

(When contacting, please quote the code WRT135 in the subject line. In
the message body, please include a link to this thread and your user
name. This will ensure that the message comes directly through to our
team.)

All the best,

Espi
Web Relations Team
Vodafone UK

From: Bob Jones on
On 29/12/2009 12:47, Espi_Vodafone wrote:
> On Dec 27, 12:08 pm, JL<newsacco...(a)mail2web.com> wrote:
>> Anyone know if the 9700 will be on O2 anytime soon? Wondering whether
>> it's worth moving to Vodafone to get it - O2 don't seem to have any
>> phones that I really want, except iPhone. Poor show I'd say!
>>
>> Anyone got any comments - either on the handset, or on whether moving
>> to Vodafone is a good idea?
>>
>> TIA
>
> Hi JL,
>
> I'm unsure of whether O2 will be getting the Bold 2, however if you
> would like to take a look at the price plans we offer here at
> Vodafone, please follow the link below -
>
> http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/shop/mobile-phone/blackberry-bold-9700
>
> I think that the Bold 2 is a great piece of kit and I especially love
> the new track pad. So much easier than the track ball!
>
> If you need any further assistance, or would like to speak to one of
> our team about purchasing the Bold 2, then feel free to contact us by
> following the link below -
>
> https://help.vodafone.co.uk/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=ESCALATION_REQUEST&CONFIGURATION=1000&PARTITION_ID=1
>
> (When contacting, please quote the code WRT135 in the subject line. In
> the message body, please include a link to this thread and your user
> name. This will ensure that the message comes directly through to our
> team.)
>
> All the best,
>
> Espi
> Web Relations Team
> Vodafone UK

The Bold 9700 is on O2's January portfolio apparently. My dilema is
deciding whether to go O2 or Orange. Vodafone doesnt have any signal
where I like or work!

Bob

From: R. Mark Clayton on

"JL" <newsaccount(a)mail2web.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know if the 9700 will be on O2 anytime soon? Wondering whether
> it's worth moving to Vodafone to get it - O2 don't seem to have any
> phones that I really want, except iPhone. Poor show I'd say!
>
> Anyone got any comments - either on the handset, or on whether moving
> to Vodafone is a good idea?
>
> TIA

Buy the phone and move to a SIM only tariff.

* does not apply if you are up to the hilt on your cards.

From: R. Mark Clayton on

"Bob Jones" <bobj(a)bob.com> wrote in message
> On 29/12/2009 12:47, Espi_Vodafone wrote:
>> On Dec 27, 12:08 pm, JL<newsacco...(a)mail2web.com> wrote:
>>> Anyone know if the 9700 will be on O2 anytime soon? Wondering whether
>>> it's worth moving to Vodafone to get it - O2 don't seem to have any
>>> phones that I really want, except iPhone. Poor show I'd say!
>>>
>>> Anyone got any comments - either on the handset, or on whether moving
>>> to Vodafone is a good idea?
>>>
>>> TIA

SNIP

>> All the best,
>>
>> Espi
>> Web Relations Team
>> Vodafone UK

Enterprising - want to work for me?

> The Bold 9700 is on O2's January portfolio apparently. My dilema is
> deciding whether to go O2 or Orange. Vodafone doesnt have any signal
> where I like or work!
>
> Bob

Surprising about Voda, but the choice is easy if coverage is an issue - O2.