From: Brian Watson on
I wonder whether THIS one is any good?

--
Brian
www.imagebus.co.uk/shop

From: Invisible Man on
On 28/12/2009 08:29, Brian Watson wrote:
> I wonder whether THIS one is any good?

I will not be going anywhere near it until I hear a lot of positive
feedback.
Anyone risking it should back up their phone and their PC. Better still
use an old disposable PC or laptop.
I like my N86 but am fed up with Nokia/Ovi trashing everything it gets near.

From: Bellende Belhamel on

"Brian Watson" <Brian(a)imagebus.co.uk> schreef in bericht
>I wonder whether THIS one is any good?

I am not going to try it out for you ;o)
(especially after hearing the stories here)

I did however download the audiobook reader/player.
archieved ofcourse because stuff that could be usefull
has to be discontinued. ;o)

From: Chris Blunt on
On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 17:41:06 +0100, "Bellende Belhamel"
<bellendebelh(a)m.el> wrote:

>"Brian Watson" <Brian(a)imagebus.co.uk> schreef in bericht
>>I wonder whether THIS one is any good?
>
>I am not going to try it out for you ;o)
>(especially after hearing the stories here)
>
>I did however download the audiobook reader/player.
>archieved ofcourse because stuff that could be usefull
>has to be discontinued. ;o)

I don't know why Nokia cancelled the Audiobooks project. That was
actually something useful that worked well. I still hold on to the old
installation files so I can use them on new phones.

Chris
From: Bellende Belhamel on

"Chris Blunt" <mail(a)nospam.com> schreef in bericht
> On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 17:41:06 +0100, "Bellende Belhamel"
> <bellendebelh(a)m.el> wrote:
>

>>"Brian Watson" <Brian(a)imagebus.co.uk> schreef in bericht
>>>I wonder whether THIS one is any good?
>>
>>I am not going to try it out for you ;o)
>>(especially after hearing the stories here)
>>
>>I did however download the audiobook reader/player.
>>archieved ofcourse because stuff that could be usefull
>>has to be discontinued. ;o)
>
> I don't know why Nokia cancelled the Audiobooks project. That was
> actually something useful that worked well. I still hold on to the old
> installation files so I can use them on new phones.
>
> Chris

I love the compression, a 34MB mp3 into a 16MB abw (I think)
that saves a lot of space. and the conversion was done in a jiffy.