From: Roof on
I'm looking for a cheap smartphone and have been offered a BT branded HTC
S620.

I'm not an expert, but since it's a 'Quad-Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE' phone, I take
it it's not 3g enabled and won't work with 3 internet.

Could someone please confirm this?

From: JL on
On 28 Dec, 19:00, "Roof" <redredredredredr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm looking for a cheap smartphone and have been offered a BT branded HTC
> S620.
>
> I'm not an expert, but since it's a 'Quad-Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE' phone, I take
> it it's not 3g enabled and won't work with 3 internet.
>
> Could someone please confirm this?

Not a 3G phone so won't work with 3 at all - the phone will most
likely reject the SIM.