First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
Orange OVP Virgin GRPS charges?
Does anyone know what Orange charge for GPRS on OVP Virgin? It's probably some horrendously out of date �20/MB or something! I couldn't find anything on their website. Thanks David ... 10 Sep 2009 08:02
Blackberry 8900
How come when I turn on WiFi on the device I suddenly get a flurry of emails coming through? Surely they should come through on GRPS but just slower? ... 11 Sep 2009 16:17
Orange - Can I cancel my contract if they no longer providecoverage?
On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 19:58:21 +0100, Martin Jay wrote: On Wed, 9 Sep 2009 11:15:52 +0100, "Roger" <roger20nospam(a)ntlworld.com> wrote: We need to look at the real problem behind all this - the user no longer has excellent coverage in every room of his house. Tough! I don't either, but it is no reaso... 9 Sep 2009 16:32
eCall System (Was: 999 call nonsense?)
On 17 Aug, 15:59, "R. Mark Clayton" <nospamclay...(a)btinternet.com> wrote: "Hans Sluiman" <n...(a)this.address> wrote in message My employer has issued new guidelines for doing a health and safety related risk assessment for field work. Under the Communications heading the document claims that999calls m... 9 Sep 2009 16:32
femtocell bandwidth consumption
Hi, Anybody out there using a vodaphone femtocell to improve reception within their home etc. Vodaphone suggested I try one of these to improve the very poor reception around my home. However my bandwidth cap is rather low at 2G a month and I was wondering how much bandwidth the femtocell requires when:- ... 22 Sep 2009 16:22
New LogMeIn App for Iphone to Access PC Remotely
LogMeIn application is a remote access application which allows your iPhone to be the extension of your computer. By one-click it offers access to your LogMeIn computers, directly from your Apple iPhone. All you need to do is create a LogMeIn account and add the computer ids you want to access remotely to your Log... 8 Sep 2009 03:46
Usenet server on 3 Network?:sorted now
Harry Bloomfield wrote: Bob Minchin wrote : I've just got mobile broadband working with a 3 network dongle but can't access my fixed ISP's (NTL/virgin) Usenet server. That is usual. Does 3 have a usenet server I can connect to when mobile? I can't see anything about it on their website? ... 7 Sep 2009 14:31
Virgin Mobile - is online account access any good?
I was with Virgin Mobile about 4 years ago and found that their online account access was useless - there seemed to be very little relationship between the calls made and the info on their website. Are things any better now? I've noticed that their Liberty SIM gives massive numbers of minutes and unlimited texts ... 8 Sep 2009 03:46
Orange contract dates
Silly question: when I log in to my T-Mobile account I can see when the contract is due to expire, but I can't find the same information for Orange. Is it there, and I'm just too stupid to see it? R ... 8 Sep 2009 07:01
Using up QXdial minutes?
Since the change to 0870 numbers the 0870 qxdial number which I used to use to access my accumulated minutes from my Orange phone no longer works. So is there any way to use up those minutes, or have I lost them? ... 3 Sep 2009 15:07