From: Murmansk69 on
I was with Virgin Mobile about 4 years ago and found that their online
account access was useless - there seemed to be very little
relationship between the calls made and the info on their website.

Are things any better now? I've noticed that their Liberty SIM gives
massive numbers of minutes and unlimited texts
From: Steve Terry on
"Murmansk69" <stainburn(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>I was with Virgin Mobile about 4 years ago and found that their online
> account access was useless - there seemed to be very little
> relationship between the calls made and the info on their website.
>
> Are things any better now? I've noticed that their Liberty SIM gives
> massive numbers of minutes and unlimited texts

Wouldn't you be better off looking at a 3 sim only contract deal?

Or the cashback deals offered through CPW and it's subsidiaries
are still pretty safe.

Steve Terry

From: nothing here on

"Murmansk69" <stainburn(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>I was with Virgin Mobile about 4 years ago and found that their online
> account access was useless - there seemed to be very little
> relationship between the calls made and the info on their website.
>
> Are things any better now? I've noticed that their Liberty SIM gives
> massive numbers of minutes and unlimited texts

Yes, it's a lot better, signup is easy and login is just your email address
& Password.
Here is a screen dump: http://i26.tinypic.com/sdpv1h.png (minus my personal
details!)

From: Murmansk69 on

Thanks!
From: Bob Martin on
in 30799 20090907 200428 Murmansk69 <stainburn(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>Thanks!

Yes.