From: Ace Technologies on
Dear Friend,

Ace Technologies (A division of Ace Softel Pvt Ltd) wishes you very
*** HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 ***

We offer Latest Telecom Training by Industry Experts with Customized
Training Available to Individuals & Corporate
We are pleased to inform you that we have the following Latest Telecom
Training Courses offered for Individuals/Corporate:-

Get yourself trained from Ace Softel Pvt. Ltd Experts- Leaders
Technologist in Telecom Training and Solution. With the Ace Softel
Pvt. Ltd Certification, you
will be most sought after Telecom professional.

Latest Telecom Training by Industry Experts:-

Basic Course in Mobile Communication (2 weeks)
Foundation Course in Mobile Communication (1 month)
2G- GSM, Global System for Mobile Communication (1 Month)
3G- UMTS (1 Month)
RF Training (2 Months)
Code Division Multiple Access, (CDMA) (2 Months)
Diploma in Wireless Technology (2 months)
CDMA/WCDMA/UMTS Training (3 Months)
Diploma in Mobile Communication (4 months)
Symbian OS: The Mobile Operating System (4 Months)
Binary Runtime Environment for Wireless, (BREW) (4 Months)
Voice Over Internet Protocol, (VOIP) (4 Months)
Internet Protocol Multimedia Subsystem, (IMS) (4 Months)
ADMCST Course (6 months)

We provide customize corporate courses also. Some of them are
mentioned below:-

Corporate Telecom Training by Industry Experts:-

Basic Course in Mobile Communication (5 Days)
2G- GSM, Global System for Mobile Communication (5 Days)
3G- UMTS (5 Days)
RF Training (5 Days)
Voice Over Internet Protocol, (VOIP) (5 Days)
WiMax (5 Days)

Objective:- Ace Softel Pvt. Limited, was born out of our genuine
interest in, and fascination with, the world of communications.
Coupled with our ability to
deliver that knowledge, in an accessible format, we entered the field
of Telecom Training and Solution. Our expert training faculty aims at
providing a winning
edge to our students by molding them into excellent human resource for
the Telecom Sector.

By combining extensive telecommunication expertise and Industry
Experience with innovative Training Techniques, Ace Softel Pvt.
Limited is committed to offer a
fast, convenient and inexpensive training and solution for wireless
and mobile.

Eligibility:- B..E, B.Tech, BIT, MIT, BCA, BSC, MSC, PGDCA,BBA, MBA ,
MS, M.Tech, MCA & PHD.
Programs Schedule:- We have batches throughout the year. Limited Seats
are available for every batch.

******Discount for early registration for a limited period ******

We have also 3/4/6 months Project Based Training. Please visit
http://www.acetechnologies.co.in/training.php

Special Summer Training Programs:- http://www.acetechnologies.co.in/SummerTraining.php

Student Feedback :-

Student Code : ACE-ADM-2121
Comments: Awesome training and knowledge gained with the best of
personal hospitality.

Student Code: ACE-BMC-2015
Comments: Ace Technologies provided good faculty for Summer Training
Program & all faculties members are very helpful.

Please visit http://www.acetechnologies.co.in/feedback.php for more
feedbacks.

Corporate Feedback :-

Student Code : ACE-RF-13110
Comments: The Training was very fruitful and I gained a lots of
information. Instructors were very professional. I benefited more from
my instructors. Wish
you all the best & future prosperity.

Student Code : ACE-4G-12711
Comments: Course contents was satisfactory, the instructor teaching
and dedication was good.

Please visit http://www.acetechnologies.co.in/corporate-training.php
for more feedbacks.

Registration Fee:- Please send an email to
training(a)acetechnologies.co..in with name of Participant, Company/
College, Contact details and Cheque no. Book your
class in 200 Rs Advance Registration fee per participant. Cheque
should be drawn in favour of "Ace Softel Pvt. Ltd." payable at Noida.

Hurry up for Registration!!!
New updated course fee will be applicable from 15th Jan, 2010.

*Ace Softel Pvt. Ltd is not a university and does not offer/ awards OR
any degrees. Also, This Special Summer Training Program is for Regular
students only
at Noida (NCR, Delhi, India) Centre.

*****For Free Demo Class Please contact us*****

Thanks & Best Regards,
Rani
Ace Softel Pvt. Limited
Shree Jee Palace, Plot NO. V, 22-B, Third Floor
(Near Vinayak Hospital), Sector-27, NOIDA - 201301,
Uttar Pradesh, India
Phone office: ++91-120-3270224,++91-120-3103249
Mobile: ++91-9911303691
E-mail : training(a)acetechnologies.co.in