First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
How to use 3 free Skype on a Windows Mobile handset
I am on the 3 network using a Windows Mobile smartphone that did not come from 3. I would like to be able to make free Skype calls which is apparently available to all 3 customers. Is this possible without a Skype enabled phone from 3? Someone told me I need to install a special version of Skype from 3 but if such ... 2 Mar 2010 15:50
Skypephone S2: No active chats (Skype)
I had a Skype chat less than 1 hour ago using PC. When I switched my S2 on it reported No active (skype)chats. I wonder when the status No active chats is reported. Does it mean there must be some activity after I switch on mobile for it to detect an existence of a chat? Just being curious divoch ... 8 Feb 2010 10:00
Skypephone S2 as modem with Windows 7
I'm toying with the idea of buying a new laptop - most of which seem to come with Windows 7 these days. I would like to be able to use my S2 with it for occasional internet access when away from home. ISTR that one or two people have mentioned that there are some issues with using the S2 under Win 7. Would any... 25 Feb 2010 00:25
Turn your Nokia N82 into mobile voice quality testing device
Hi! Great news about use of AQuA software - now you can easily test voice quality in your or any other mobile network just by using your Nokia N82 mobile phone and Sevana AQuA software. Here is how you can do it. First of all do you know that you can record phone calls you make with your Nokia N82 phone? Duri... 7 Feb 2010 05:25
Where to get advice on Nokia 7210?
Hello, thanks for reading this. I don't know if there is an appropriate help/group for advice in regard to: My mobile phone: Nokia 7210 has gone over to 'silent' on receiving incoming calls. I don't hear a thing, I've tried to change settings, been to a factory re-set but to no avail....? I really would like to so... 7 Feb 2010 18:44
Which Operator?
Hi There, I'm after the wisdom of the group. I have two phones, one personal, one work. They used to both be on Orange but coverage is poor in a couple of places I regularly stay so I decided to change the work one to another provider. I moved to a Virgin SIM-only 30 day plan and have only just found out t... 7 Feb 2010 18:44
3 PAYG Internet Add-On - 3internet apn?
"Nick B." <nickb333(a)replytoisnot.invalid> wrote in message news:3tednQfCGs4qDPHWnZ2dnUVZ8n2dnZ2d(a)giganews.com... I've seen several mentions here that you can use �5 out of your 3 PAYG balance to buy an internet add-on, however it's taken me a bit of digging on 3's website to try and find the details. So AF... 6 Feb 2010 09:40
Hermes Watch wholesale (paypal payment) (www.globlepurchase.com)
Ebel Watch wholesale (paypal payment) (www.globlepurchase.com) Bape Watch wholesale (paypal payment) (www.globlepurchase.com) Bell&Ross Watch wholesale (paypal payment) (www.globlepurchase.com) Breit Ling Watch wholesale (paypal payment) (www.globlepurchase.com) Burberry Watch wholesale (paypal payment) (www.globle... 5 Feb 2010 02:52
RFD: uk.comp.sys.mobile
best video (camcorder) on smartphone
Could someone please advise me on the best android phone ( Galaxy- HTC etc) for a decent quality movie camera built in thanks d......... ... 4 Feb 2010 18:00