From: G Harvey on
Well we will soon be at the end of the year and I had been waiting for the
new Skype phone to be released, but it doesn't appear to be happening? Does
anyone know if a new Skypephone will be released before the end of 2009, or
would I be best looking at the S2 instead?

Thanks

From: Steve Terry on
"G Harvey" <584784w35436395(a)458r864768.00> wrote in message
> Well we will soon be at the end of the year and I had been waiting for the
> new Skype phone to be released, but it doesn't appear to be happening?
> Does
> anyone know if a new Skypephone will be released before the end of 2009,
> or
> would I be best looking at the S2 instead?
> Thanks

50quid for a S2 with 18quid cashback too much for you?

http://www.quidco.com/mobile/3-mobile/

Steve Terry
--
Get a free Three 3pay Sim with �2 bonus after �10 top up
http://freeagent.three.co.uk/stand/view/id/5276

From: Theo Markettos on
G Harvey <584784w35436395(a)458r864768.00> wrote:
> Well we will soon be at the end of the year and I had been waiting for the
> new Skype phone to be released, but it doesn't appear to be happening? Does
> anyone know if a new Skypephone will be released before the end of 2009, or
> would I be best looking at the S2 instead?

This?
http://www.knowyourmobile.com/otherbrands/inq/345221/inq_3g_mini_review.html

The S1 and S2 Skypephones were made my people who spun out of Hutchison 3G
to form INQ, so this could be said to their successor.

Theo
From: Mike Sun on
I'm wondering when and from where we will be able to get an email client
(Pop3) for the S1 and S2 Skypephones...