From: John on
I need an O2 PUK Code but the 'unblock my mobile' web page isn't
working.

Does it ever work or is this just temporary? I see the copyright notice
on the bottom of the page is 2004 - doesn't make me think they maintain
it much!

John

From: Lister on

"John" <smellygit(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>I need an O2 PUK Code but the 'unblock my mobile' web page isn't
> working.
>
> Does it ever work or is this just temporary? I see the copyright notice
> on the bottom of the page is 2004 - doesn't make me think they maintain
> it much!
>
> John

Used it a week & a half ago and was working then ! maybe just a page prob OR
an UPDATE :)

--