First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
The Terribleness that is Orange
I have just decided that Orange are absolute rubbish. Hold the phone in your hand/enter a building and the signal goes = irritating Text message delivery reports at 1p = ridiculous Handset branding and locking = annoying Customer service in India = unhelpful CS in UK = rude The new tariffs = overpriced 3G da... 19 Jul 2010 15:47
Email on Samsung Galaxy GT-15700
I've just got a new Samsung GT-15700 Galaxy and have been having trouble downloading my emails. When I first tried the phone, I entered my email address (for btinternet) and the password and it worked straight away - all my emails were there. After a few days, however, it started to 'stall' while downloading and ... 16 Jul 2010 22:03
Usenet newsgroups on a mobile phone?
Hi, I just wondered whether there is anyway to view Usenet on a mobile phone? My phone has an opera browser, so is there a similar program for Usenet? If so, are these available for all phones or just the expensive ones? If there are no proper Usenet clients, would I have to use something like google groups? ... 15 Jul 2010 13:12
handsets and reception
On 14/07/2010 19:41, Woody wrote: Shhh, don't tell anyone but the 6310i was even better than the 6210! By the time the 6310 came out, I'd moved over to the 7210 and, later, the 7650. The 7650 was well ahead of its time, even ignoring the camera (about which I was incredibly cynical at the time). ... 16 Jul 2010 07:44
Foreign characters in e-mail text on S2
When reading Google mail in on my Skypephone S2 foreign language characters do not display correctly. This is no problem for my laptop and netbook. It may be too much to ask of S2 but are there any mobiles, and if yes which, that would be able to display these characters correctly? Best regards divoch ... 14 Jul 2010 14:19
FAQ posting
I pointed out last week the link was broken. It still is. Hugh -- Hugh Newbury www.evershot-weather.org ... 14 Jul 2010 06:36
uk.telecom.mobile mini FAQ (weekly posting)
This is a weekly short posting giving brief details of where to find more information about the subject of uk.telecom.mobile: mobile telecommunications in the UK. There is also a companion group called uk.telecom for discussion of non-mobile topics. Before you post, please consider which group to use and then po... 14 Jul 2010 02:17
What SimCard for Bulgaria to UK?
Hello, I am with vodaphone, I will be on holiday in Bulgaria from 03 Sept 10 this will be for 14 days. Anyone know the best way to sort out very low cost mobile calls home? I will be phoning landlines and Mobiles. Thanks for any help/advice, Allen ... 13 Jul 2010 14:15
Inactive SIM
All of a sudden people ringing my mobile get a message "the number you have dialled has not been recognised", and the mobile displays the message "inactive SIM". Any ideas what I can do about this ? I am with O2 PAYG and using a sony ericcson k500i. Thanks. ... 13 Jul 2010 09:47
All Europe SIM
Can't remember the name of it. SIM that you can use all over Europe for the same rates, no roaming charges. Anyone ? Thanks ... 14 Jul 2010 15:26