From: Hugh Newbury on
I pointed out last week the link was broken. It still is.

Hugh

--

Hugh Newbury

www.evershot-weather.org

From: jak on
"Hugh Newbury" <hugh(a)hnewbury.uklinux.net> wrote in message
>I pointed out last week the link was broken. It still is.
>
> Hugh

Its a bot.

http://www.usenet.org.uk/committee.html

From: Andy Burns on
jak wrote:

> "Hugh Newbury" <hugh(a)hnewbury.uklinux.net> wrote:
>
>> I pointed out last week the link was broken. It still is.
>
> Its a bot.

Presumably Hugh was hoping its master would take notice?
From: Hugh Newbury on
On 14/07/10 10:22, Andy Burns wrote:
> jak wrote:
>
>> "Hugh Newbury" <hugh(a)hnewbury.uklinux.net> wrote:
>>
>>> I pointed out last week the link was broken. It still is.
>>
>> Its a bot.
>
> Presumably Hugh was hoping its master would take notice?

Yes: I'm always keen to improve my way around the net.

Hugh

--

Hugh Newbury

www.evershot-weather.org