First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
uk.telecom.mobile mini FAQ (weekly posting)
This is a weekly short posting giving brief details of where to find more information about the subject of uk.telecom.mobile: mobile telecommunications in the UK. There is also a companion group called uk.telecom for discussion of non-mobile topics. Before you post, please consider which group to use and then po... 30 Jun 2010 02:11
HELP - Mobile - Laptop and Internet
Hi, Can I link to the internet on my laptop via my mobile phone that has internet access??? and if so, do you think the charges would be just like using my mobile as stand alone ??? Thanks in advance. Gary. ... 30 Jun 2010 18:43
Why I am returning my iphone 4
Let me just get it out of the way, i am an apple fan, I love the Iphone range of phones. -- I dismissed the reports of signal issues as exaggeration and apple baiting. I love the iphone, had the original and the 3g. I use them extensively for mobileme and exchange server support. Tried many phones, but iph... 1 Jul 2010 12:14
Which Network Do They Use?
I have a Lebara SIM in one of my SIM free phones and a Vectone SIM in the other. Can someone tell me what principal network they use, O2, T-Mobile, Orange or Three? -- Alasdair. ... 29 Jun 2010 18:31
Orange 3G SIM-Only upgrade problem
I recently changed tariff from Orange Talk60 to "Business SIM Only". The upgrade went fine until I asked for a 3G SIM. Customer services were happy to send me a new 2G SIM (to increase my phonebook capacity), but they insisted that it was impossible for me to be sent a 3G one because my last handset had been a 2G ... 1 Jul 2010 06:41
Vodafone voicemail to email.
Greetings. Are there any other UK mobile phone networks that do voicemail delivered by email, now that vodafone are killing theirs off at rather short notice? mjh ... 28 Jun 2010 08:25
UK to UGANDA mobile
Hello everyone - newby here. I am impressed with the help you have given here so here goes! My daughter is working in Africa - currently Uganda - and I wonder if there is any advice out there please for calling from either UK land line or UK mobile to Ugandan mobile. She has no water, electricity, gas or roads, but s... 28 Jun 2010 09:30
Network Advise
Some friends of mine are coming over from France and want a UK PAYG SIM to put in their 2G phone for the time they're here. Easy enough for me as I can order one free and send out to them. Originally I had thought I'd send a Voda SIM. They'll be travelling around the UK for a month, towns, country, national parks... 17 Jul 2010 15:14
Lost Voda PAYG
Voda have cut off my backup PAYG mobile saying I have not used it in nine months - but I know I have used it this year. They insist that I have lost both the credit (about �8) and the number and they cannot be recovered. However this happened once before - a decade or more ago - with my wife's phone (she doesn'... 28 Jun 2010 13:57
Pay & Go data dongles
Does any net do these? I am after one to use in emergencies, but don't want to have to lose remaining credit and top up each month. -- R. Mark Clayton nospamclayton(a)btinternet.com remove nospa for email ... 28 Jun 2010 19:29