First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Mobiles for VOIP
Heve you tried Fring? I have a Onesuite VoIP service and it is SIP based and I can set it up on my Windows Mobile phone using Fring. Skype also runs on Fring although I think Fring already remove it because Skype threaten Fring. But on some Windows Mboile phones, Skype is already installed. So basically, WinMo phon... 27 Jul 2010 11:45
Netbook or Smatphone, which one to buy?
Steve Hayes;3163318 Wrote: gracey wrote: I will definitely go with a netbook. I have a smartphone and its a pita to browse the internet with the 3" screen. I think even the iPhone like screen is tiring after 10 minutes. With netbook you can do more and its much cheaper than m... 24 Jul 2010 08:01
Listening to Radio 4 via Wifi on Nokia Symbian phones
I used to be able to listen to radio 4 using realplayer in my Nokia E66 and a Wifi connection. In May the unhelpful BBC discontinued this facility. The BBC say that the iplayer will run in a E71 which is a similar phone http://iplayerhelp.external.bbc.co.uk/help/mobile/mobile_phone though if the web site is... 25 Jul 2010 04:25
Network messages? / emergency phone system
Hi, I volunteer for a charity (www.servobn.org.uk) that's looking for a solution to a problem we have. Each night a controller has a number directed to their phone to take urgent calls. These calls should be answered - an answer message is no good due to the urgent nature. We use Flextel for our number and the... 26 Jul 2010 04:04
Release of PRM - Press Release Monster v. 1.00
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Release of PRM - Press Release Monster v. 1.00 Press Release Submission Tool for Windows-based Mobile Devices July 23, 2010 MobileTimes announces the release of its fully automatic Press Release (PR) utility PRM - Press Release Monster for Windows-based Mobile Devices. Blast your comp... 22 Jul 2010 19:09
IMEI Blocked?
Purchased an old Nokia on eBay a few weeks ago and been using it with a Vodafone SIM with no problems. When I insert an Orange SIM I get signal for a few seconds and then it disappears. Selecting 'Orange' on a manual network search gives a 'No Access' message. Thought there was something funny happening with Ora... 26 Jul 2010 17:10
Upgrading 2G sites to 3G
As I understand it, 1800Mhz antennas can be used for 2G & 3G transmissions (and is part of the reason why Orange and T-Mobile have been able to roll out 3G faster). The 900Mhz ones cannot though, correct? I have noticed that O2 put up smaller, whiter antennas up next to their GSM ones which I assume are for 3G... 4 Aug 2010 21:16
Virgin STD
<http://virginmobile.in/gsm_prepaid_ingredients.html>: ----- Begin Quote ----- Roaming around the city looking for a STD phone to coochie coo with your sweetheart? Just call from your Virgin Mobile as your Sim card has pre activated STD/ISD. ----- End Quote ----- Sounds like a phone service to avoid. :)... 22 Jul 2010 04:53
Android or Symbian ?
I am looking for a new smartphone to replace my Skypephone S2 with emphasis on /mail with ability to read mail attachments (Office documents) /Wi-Fi with ability to use Skype and/or other VOIP clients, mainly abroad /camera capable of reasonable quality standard size pictures /Web browsing for useful info on the... 25 Jul 2010 17:17
uk.telecom.mobile mini FAQ (weekly posting)
This is a weekly short posting giving brief details of where to find more information about the subject of uk.telecom.mobile: mobile telecommunications in the UK. There is also a companion group called uk.telecom for discussion of non-mobile topics. Before you post, please consider which group to use and then po... 21 Jul 2010 02:42