From: Iris Trinder on
All of a sudden people ringing my mobile get a message "the number you have
dialled has not been recognised", and the mobile displays the message
"inactive SIM". Any ideas what I can do about this ?

I am with O2 PAYG and using a sony ericcson k500i.

Thanks.

From: PeeGee on
On 12/07/10 16:46, Iris Trinder wrote:
> All of a sudden people ringing my mobile get a message "the number you have
> dialled has not been recognised", and the mobile displays the message
> "inactive SIM". Any ideas what I can do about this ?
>
> I am with O2 PAYG and using a sony ericcson k500i.
>
> Thanks.

Their computer has no record of any chargeable transactions in the last
6 months? (Note: that is not the same as not making any, as I found.)

--
PeeGee

to be removed from a computer easily."
From: Helen Deborah Vecht on
The message <jtydnZl1F_1spabRnZ2dnUVZ8kqdnZ2d(a)brightview.co.uk>
from "Iris Trinder" <irris@@trinder.iris> contains these words:

> All of a sudden people ringing my mobile get a message "the number you have
> dialled has not been recognised", and the mobile displays the message
> "inactive SIM". Any ideas what I can do about this ?

> I am with O2 PAYG and using a sony ericcson k500i.

> Thanks.

Contact O2 Customer Support.
Have you topped up recently?

I am led to believe O2 lock you out quite quickly if you don't top up.

--
Helen Vecht
Edgware
From: Iris Trinder on

"Helen Deborah Vecht" <helenvecht(a)zetnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> The message <jtydnZl1F_1spabRnZ2dnUVZ8kqdnZ2d(a)brightview.co.uk>
> from "Iris Trinder" <irris@@trinder.iris> contains these words:
>
>> All of a sudden people ringing my mobile get a message "the number you
>> have
>> dialled has not been recognised", and the mobile displays the message
>> "inactive SIM". Any ideas what I can do about this ?
>
>> I am with O2 PAYG and using a sony ericcson k500i.
>
>> Thanks.
>
> Contact O2 Customer Support.
> Have you topped up recently?
>
> I am led to believe O2 lock you out quite quickly if you don't top up.
>
> --
I haven't topped up for months, �10 lasts me a very long time. I will
contact O2 . Thanks for the advice.