From: Steve on
On virgin and have an ntlworld address. For the past couple of weeks now
since virgin changed their email setup I have not been receiving any emails
from Facebook at all. They are not even going into my junk mail folder.
Can't find them anywhere.

I am getting a lot less spam though, some of which goes to my junk mail
folder and some of which just doesn't arrive, and is noticeable only by the
absence of the usual quantities.

Anyone having the same problem or have any ideas?

From: Borg on
Steve wrote:
> On virgin and have an ntlworld address. For the past couple of weeks now
> since virgin changed their email setup I have not been receiving any emails
> from Facebook at all. They are not even going into my junk mail folder.
> Can't find them anywhere.
>
> I am getting a lot less spam though, some of which goes to my junk mail
> folder and some of which just doesn't arrive, and is noticeable only by the
> absence of the usual quantities.
>
> Anyone having the same problem or have any ideas?

Log into you web mail account and check your spam folder.
From: Steve on

"Borg" <saerimner(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Steve wrote:
>> On virgin and have an ntlworld address. For the past couple of weeks now
>> since virgin changed their email setup I have not been receiving any
>> emails from Facebook at all. They are not even going into my junk mail
>> folder. Can't find them anywhere.
>>
>> I am getting a lot less spam though, some of which goes to my junk mail
>> folder and some of which just doesn't arrive, and is noticeable only by
>> the absence of the usual quantities.
>>
>> Anyone having the same problem or have any ideas?
> Log into you web mail account and check your spam folder.

Not going into my junk mail folder...

From: Martin Nicholas on
This is one of FBs e-mail IPs: 69.63.178.167.

It's currently listed by two anti-spam blocklists:
http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?69.63.178.167
http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?69.63.178.167

Conclusion - FB is spewing SPAM.
From: Borg on