From: Paul Maskell on
Hello,

I want to buy a new moble and have narrowed my choice down to three.

1. Nokia 6303i

2. Nokia 3710 Fold

3. Nokia 2710 Fold

I'm a very light user of mobles and like the design of all three phones,
but would prefer a flip up phone. I need the phone to be Pay As You Go
and on the Orange network.

My budget is approx the �100 mark, but I would spend a little extra for
the 3710 (if it's PAYG and on the Orange network.).

Can anyone give me any opinions on the three phones and which one would
be best for my needs?

Thanks.
From: Steve Terry on
"Paul Maskell" <paul(a)maskell17.plus.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I want to buy a new moble and have narrowed my choice down to three.
> 1. Nokia 6303i
> 2. Nokia 3710 Fold
> 3. Nokia 2710 Fold
> I'm a very light user of mobles and like the design of all three phones,
> but would prefer a flip up phone. I need the phone to be Pay As You Go and
> on the Orange network.
> My budget is approx the �100 mark, but I would spend a little extra for
> the 3710 (if it's PAYG and on the Orange network.).
> Can anyone give me any opinions on the three phones and which one would be
> best for my needs?
> Thanks.

What are your needs?
Why Orange?
Why Nokia?

In the sub �100 region, have you looked at Nokia 5230?
http://threestore.three.co.uk/payg/dealsummary.aspx?offercode=DSL0PP283

Steve Terry
--
Welcome Sign-up Bonus of �1 when you signup free at:
http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/G4WWK