From: arun11 on

Is it possible to unlock the iphones via codes?

--
arun11
From: Brian A on
On Sat, 07 Aug 2010 13:05:53 +0100, arun11 wrote:

> Is it possible to unlock the iphones via codes?
Your provider will be able to unlock your phone for you so you can use it
on another network. Usually charge about £15. Otherwise I think the
answer will be NO!
You can jailbreak your phone though using appropriate software. This has
advantages and disadvantages. I think that there is a jailbreak now for
the iPhone 4. Just enter the appropriate terms into Google.
I don't have and don't want an iPhone so I can give you no more details
than that.