From: David Kennedy on
Zhang Dawei wrote:
> Does anyone have experience of the above phone, especially if they
> have tried its Chinese capabilities? Does it accept Chinese SIM
> cards, and allow input of Chinese characters in txt messages, etc?

An unlocked version should accept any SIM provided it's the micros sim
type.

> I'm particularly interested in the above features for phones bought
> in the UK. Which places are best to buy one from?

Tesco for use in the UK otherwise AFAIK the only place to get an
unlocked one is direct from Apple - unless Carphone warehouse stock is
unlocked?

--
David Kennedy

http://www.anindianinexile.com
From: David Kennedy on
Zhang Dawei wrote:

> Many thanks. carphone warehouse has no unlocked phone deals for it,
> so I think my own enquiries agree with your comments.

Sometimes CPW stock is unlocked. But there seems no way to confirm this.

From: Steve Terry on
"David Kennedy" <davidkennedy(a)nospamherethankyou.invalid> wrote in message
> Zhang Dawei wrote:
>>
>> Many thanks. carphone warehouse has no unlocked phone deals for it,
>> so I think my own enquiries agree with your comments.
>>
> Sometimes CPW stock is unlocked. But there seems no way to confirm this.
> David Kennedy

Friendly CPW managers will let you try another networks sim in one,
unless they know for sure one way or the other

Steve Terry
--
Welcome Sign-up Bonus of �1 when you signup free at:
http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/G4WWK

Pages: 1
Prev: Blackberry features? (correction)
Next: hi