From: David Kennedy on
Peter wrote:
> What is the best deal available on this?
>
> A friend abroad is looking for one but over there the best is 850
> euros...
>
> Any tips much appreciated.

Tesco

--
David Kennedy

http://www.anindianinexile.com
From: Woody on
"David Kennedy" <davidkennedy(a)nospamherethankyou.invalid> wrote
in message
> Peter wrote:
>> What is the best deal available on this?
>>
>> A friend abroad is looking for one but over there the best is
>> 850
>> euros...
>>
>> Any tips much appreciated.
>
> Tesco
>
> --
> David Kennedy
>
> http://www.anindianinexile.com

Really? Everywhere I looked all I saw was that magic word
'contract.'

Got a link?

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

From: David Kennedy on
Woody wrote:
> "David Kennedy"<davidkennedy(a)nospamherethankyou.invalid> wrote
> in message
>> Peter wrote:
>>> What is the best deal available on this?
>>>
>>> A friend abroad is looking for one but over there the best is
>>> 850
>>> euros...
>>>
>>> Any tips much appreciated.
>>
>> Tesco
>>

> Really? Everywhere I looked all I saw was that magic word
> 'contract.'

woops...

Should have read the subject I suppose...

From: Steve Wyles on
On 10/08/2010 02:56, David Kennedy wrote:
> Woody wrote:
>> "David Kennedy"<davidkennedy(a)nospamherethankyou.invalid> wrote
>> in message

> The cheapest today seems to be
>
> <http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160466102607>

Those don't appear to be the real product

quote "I have been told by the selling shop that they are excellent high
quality copy of original ones. "

Steve

From: Andrew Templeman on
Woody <harrogate3(a)ntlworld.spam.com> wrote:

> "David Kennedy" <davidkennedy(a)nospamherethankyou.invalid> wrote
> in message
> > Peter wrote:
> >> What is the best deal available on this?
> >>
> >> A friend abroad is looking for one but over there the best is
> >> 850
> >> euros...
> >>
> >> Any tips much appreciated.
> >
> > Tesco
> >
> > --
> > David Kennedy
> >
> > http://www.anindianinexile.com
> >

> Really? Everywhere I looked all I saw was that magic word
> 'contract.'
>
> Got a link?

Best bet is an apple store. �499 for 16 GB if you can find one with
stock.

--
Andy Templeman <http://www.templeman.org.uk/>