From: David Kennedy on
Steve Wyles wrote:
> On 10/08/2010 02:56, David Kennedy wrote:
>> Woody wrote:
>>> "David Kennedy"<davidkennedy(a)nospamherethankyou.invalid> wrote
>>> in message
>
>> The cheapest today seems to be
>>
>> <http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160466102607>
>>
> Those don't appear to be the real product
>
> quote "I have been told by the selling shop that they are excellent high
> quality copy of original ones. "
>
> Steve

Which is why after reading that bit I cancelled the post.

--
David Kennedy

http://www.anindianinexile.com
From: Steve on
David Kennedy wrote:

> Steve Wyles wrote:
> >
> >> The cheapest today seems to be
> >>
> >> <http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160466102607>
> >>
> > Those don't appear to be the real product
> >
> > quote "I have been told by the selling shop that they are excellent high
> > quality copy of original ones. "
> >
> > Steve
> >

> Which is why after reading that bit I cancelled the post.

Very few newsservers accept cancels or supersedes.

--
Manufacturer and supplier of Lime Mortar and Lime Plaster
http://www.restorationlime.co.uk
From: DubDriver on

"Peter" wrote in message news:pr3v56ppoko2uufmj49p5j1ctvc5dvltv9(a)4ax.com...

> What is the best deal available on this?

> A friend abroad is looking for one but over there the best is 850
> euros...

> Any tips much appreciated.

�480 from Vodaphone, though I don't know what the latest is on how
easy/possible to unlock them yourself

From: David Kennedy on
Peter wrote:

> andy(a)templeman.org.uk (Andrew Templeman) wrote
>
>> Best bet is an apple store. �499 for 16 GB if you can find one with
>> stock.
>
> Do you mean a UK Apple Store?
>
> My friend (in Germany) says they are about 2x that.

They're floating around unlocked on ebay and [if you do a quick Google]
many other places at wild prices but the Apple store does have them from
499 for the basic. Not bad when you think they want around that for a
Samsung Wave...